Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Aye but there's no way Cummings would torpedo that now, surely. He's not going to do anything that threatens Brexit and plays into the hands of those who are bringing him low, no matter what Johnson does.

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'm starting to find it very difficult to understand Johnson on this - like we've all said for months that Cummings runs the country, but the extent to which it's true is beyond what I appreciated at the very least. Johnson literally staking his own career over this is so 'un-Johnson' that I'm starting to think that Cummings must have threatened him.

It appears that the only people Johnson shows loyalty to in his life are his aides. If you look at the people around him now, they've all been part of him teams from his time as Mayor of London and at the FCO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It appears that the only people Johnson shows loyalty to in his life are his aides. If you look at the people around him now, they've all been part of him teams from his time as Mayor of London and at the FCO.

Fair point, maybe that's all it is.

Fucking weird line in the sand to have though, unless it's effectively because they've all got so much shit on him that he's essentially held hostage at all times.

My (Tory) MP has replied to me saying that he thinks Cummings should have cleared things up a lot sooner than he did, and is continuing to let the PM know about the thoughts people are sending to him.

Impressive stuff. <_<

Edited by Rayvin

17 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Johnson gave the green light to Cummings tour of County Durham

Cummings knows where all the Vote Leave bodies are buried

The former is probably true, the latter is almost certainly the case 

17 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

My (Tory) MP has replied to me saying that he thinks Cummings should have cleared things up a lot sooner than he did, and is continuing to let the PM know about the thoughts people are sending to him.

Impressive stuff. <_<

My (Sinn Fein) MP replied to me saying ‘BRITS OUT!’

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 3

Johnson is just a Narcissistic front man. A deeply unimpressive one at that. He’d look even more out of his depth than he does currently without his Svengali telling him what to do. It’s the only reason I can think he hasn’t sacked him. He’s fucking terrified of steering the country through coronavirus, a second Great Depression and a hard Brexit on his own 

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Trannies? Have you seen the UDA drag act she usually seen standing beside? :lol:

If you like the rougher ones, I’m not going to criticise you for it mate, everyone has their kinks. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If you like the rougher ones, I’m not going to criticise you for it mate, everyone has their kinks. :lol:

Look if your not into balaclavas in the bedroom mate that's your business :huff:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Look if your not into balaclavas in the bedroom mate that's your business :huff:

Do you not find the honey a bit sticky? 

Pastry crumbs get everywhere too. :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 1

41 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Fingers fucking crossed!

44E77FFF-07BA-4650-A149-0DE4488F7B9E.jpeg

The article he is referring to is in spanish, and I can't read spanish so I am relying on a google translation, but surely the chance of a second wave varies massively from country to country? The article states that these studies have been undertaken in "several countries" but doesn't name them and the link on that line just goes to another spanish article about spain. I've a hard time believing that the UK was one of the countries that undertook one of these studies that concluded with good news, if it was we wouldn't be hearing about it from Professor Sikora.