Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Yes. Rayvin has decreed it’s ok to like MSM again because they’re trying to do away with Johnson & his chief goon :good:

And it’s Marina Hyde. She’s suggesting Johnson without Cummings is like Hasseelhoff without his talking car :lol:

I'm quite sure I never went that far in defence of the MSM :lol:

Marina Hyde is indeed superb though, never going to argue otherwise there.

For all people are going on about Iabour climbing back in polls, the Tories are still 6 points ahead. Brexit has made them unable to drop below 40 IMO.

Edited by Rayvin

Is anyone wondering when Labour are going to stop letting the Tories do all the taking and get on the front foot? I understand the strategy of not interrupting your enemy when he making a mistake. But the nation is pretty much united against what Cummings did and the subsequent lies from the government. Sounding alarm bells about the crisis of confidence in Johnson’s ability to lead feels like an opportunity missed. 

I have wondered it yes, but i still have faith in Starmer at this point and in fairness the media are both doing his job here and catching the flak for it.

I'm worried he isn't visible enough but then his involvement might cause everyone to form ranks on either side of the divide again.

It probably would have been a consideration that if Starmer came out too hard on Cummings and Johnson then it would be much harder for Tory MPs to make the same calls for sacking.

• Like 1

There are too many people who have the attitude that you shouldn't criticise the government in times of emergency. This might align with people who support them anyway but it's there. Probably another older voter thing which is strange as they must realise they've been fed to the dogs via the care home thing. 

I think if Starmer really went for their throats over mistakes made it would annoy at least as many people as would be impressed. 

• Like 2

I have thought quite a bit about this Cummings debacle and quite clearly he should sacked or should resign, but I don’t really care if he does or doesn’t. I realise the argument that if he doesn’t then it sends a signal that there is one rule for us and one rule for them but, that is the reality, and this episode unequivocally proves this.

I’ve always thought they do live by a different set of rules and moral standards. Johnson has been sacked for lying on at least one occasion, he won’t admit to how many kids he has, he talked with Darius Guppy about knobbling a journalist, cheated on his wife when she was getting cancer treatment. The list is endless for that lazy fat cunt. Gove is a serial back stabber, knowingly broke electoral funding laws, fiddled his expenses, used private e-mails for govt business. Raab wrote a book about how the British are the laziest people in Europe, Patel held secretive meetings with Israel. Shapps has used two different aliases to undertake different roles. These are only the things off the top of my head, the others are probably crooked, are fiddlers, engage in bestiality, have killed a tramp, or a combination of these. They’re all sociopaths and, in spite of all these things, have still risen to the top of British politics.

Hopefully, the good thing to come of this is that people finally wake up to the fact that we’re not all in this together. There is an elite, and those people who rail against it are the elite. That should now be as clear as day to people. I appreciate a large portion of the country don’t have the mental capacity for critical thinking but this should at least convince enough to at least turn the tide against these self serving cunts.

Edited by Billy Whitehurst
  • Like 7

17 minutes ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I have thought quite a bit about this Cummings debacle and quite clearly he should sacked or should resign, but I don’t really care if he does or doesn’t. I realise the argument that if he doesn’t then it sends a signal that there is one rule for us and one rule for them but, that is the reality, and this episode unequivocally proves this.

I’ve always thought they do live by a different set of rules and moral standards. Johnson has been sacked for lying on at least one occasion, he won’t admit to how many kids he has, he talked with Darius Guppy about knobbling a journalist, cheated his wife when she was getting cancer treatment. The list is endless for that lazy fat cunt. Gove is a serial back stabber, knowingly broke electoral funding laws, fiddled his expenses, used private e-mails for private business. Raab wrote a book about how the British are the laziest people in Europe, Patel held secretive meetings with Israel. Shapps has used two different aliases to undertake different roles. These are only the thing off the top of my head, the others are probably crooked, are fiddlers, engage in bestiality, have killed a tramp, or a combination of these. They’re all sociopaths and, in spite of all these things, have still risen to the top of British politics.

Hopefully, the good thing to come of this is that people finally wake up to the fact that we’re not all in this together. There is an elite, and those people who rail against it are the elite. That should now be as clear ad day to people. I appreciate a large portion of the country don’t have the mental capacity for critical thinking but this should at least convince enough to at least turn the tide against these self serving cunts.

Thing is, most people are unaware of all that. 

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

They fucking hate it don't they.

Divide and conquer eh?

She’s ex-Labour believe it or not. Absolutely fucking mental as well

• Like 1