Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Anyone watching this Liaison Committee? The test, track and trace system... He's basically admitting that live in TV that we're gonna be feeling our way and learning on the job with it. It's nowhere near ready. 

I cannot fucking stand this charlatan. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

That’s fucking outrageous. 

I hope she resigns, but also don’t because she’s one of the best there is. 

It’s also so British that she’s facing consequences for pointing out that someone didn’t face consequences. 

13 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Am I right in reading this track and trace will lead to voluntary isolations?! Literally letting people make their own rules to get around sacking his real gaffer

Also it won't work for public transport without the app. 

• Like 1

Maitlis has had a stalker since uni who’s been jailed twice for breaking restraining orders. Now her bosses shit all over her. She should jack & treble her salary at LBC like James O’Brien did when he was told that Newsnight isn’t the place for “telling it how it is”.

• Like 3

Gloom, would she have been solely  responsible for that introduction or would it have been a team decision? I'm not surprised at this news sadly. 

Edited by Renton