Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Be interesting to see what happens to Rees Mogg when there's an inevitable outbreak in Parliament and one of the MPs becomes a superspreader on their journey home. Although track and trace currently only works if you know the name and contact details of everyone you've come into contact with, so he might get away with it. 

• Like 1

I was back on site today and got a bit nervous tbh. Had to stop at least three gangs of lads just working right next to each other and bollock their supervisor for his “management” I.e sitting in the cabin eating biscuits 

• Jaysus... 2

12 minutes ago, Ant said:

Been one of those days where I could happily slap a load of people

There's a lad on my Facebook who's hovering over a return flight booking to Madeira via Frankfurt so that he can stock up on cheap cigarettes. Says the 14-day quarantine would be worth it. What can you do. :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Ant said:

In a week or so there's a "drive in cinema" 30 quid a car showing toy story etc, no bogs etc open so good luck with kids sitting through that and holding it. 

Dom’s kid managed a 6 hour car ride from London to Durham so sitting through a single film shouldn’t be a problem  

• Haha 4

Gemmill's mate Sharma is self-isolating waiting for a test result. 

Rees-Mogg should be forced to do all the contact tracing, the stupid cunt. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NJS said:

Gemmill's mate Sharma is self-isolating waiting for a test result. 

Rees-Mogg should be forced to do all the contact tracing, the stupid cunt. 

This could be the moment. Parliament back in lockdown. 

24 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I’m assuming that if he tests positive then every MP he was in contact with yesterday will have to self-isolate under track and trace rules?

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I’m assuming that if he tests positive then every MP he was in contact with yesterday will have to self-isolate under track and trace rules?

The silly cunt Rees Mogg will claim that it was all socially distanced but there were loads of photos posted online that proves that's bullshit. 

Mind, I would not at all put it past this lot to lie and claim that no one else needs to self isolate cos they all nailed the social distancing. 

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The silly cunt Rees Mogg will claim that it was all socially distanced but there were loads of photos posted online that proves that's bullshit. 

Mind, I would not at all put it past this lot to lie and claim that no one else needs to self isolate cos they all nailed the social distancing. 

Well with any luck it’ll wipe out half the Tory party.

19 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I didn't think we'd get to become the sick man of Europe again this soon after Brexit! :doh:

Edited by Renton

Johnson and Sunak both met with Sharma for 45 minutes on Tuesday. If he has covid, they may both have to self isolate for 14 days. 

As a lazy cunt myself, I can guarantee that Johnson is relishing the opportunity. 

I appreciate it's not proven antibodies provide protection, but its extremely likely in line with virtually every other contagious disease, for a period of a few months at least. If I am confirmed as having antibodies am I fuck self isolating on the word of an anonymous tracer saying I've been in close to an anonymous contact. 

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Easy on there, Cummings.

Well exactly. It's common sense from now on. 

What do others think? If you receive a call from an anonymous tracer, are you going to abide by it? Bearing in mind you won't be offered a test and you are only legally entitled to SSP, for 14 days. And that after these 14 days, it could happen straight away again. I mean honestly, fuck that. 

Edited by Renton