Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Just now, NJS said:

I'm not going anywhere anyway but I still don't see how it can even approach being useful without a fully functioning app. 

Is anyone even going to download this? I've lost to much faith and goodwill in the government to do so now. I wouldn't trust it to work or keep my data secure. 

47 minutes ago, Renton said:

I appreciate it's not proven antibodies provide protection, but its extremely likely in line with virtually every other contagious disease, for a period of a few months at least. If I am confirmed as having antibodies am I fuck self isolating on the word of an anonymous tracer saying I've been in close to an anonymous contact. 

You won't have retained any antibodies. Your immune system is like Bambi trying to walk. 

34 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well exactly. It's common sense from now on. 

What do others think? If you receive a call from an anonymous tracer, are you going to abide by it? Bearing in mind you won't be offered a test and you are only legally entitled to SSP, for 14 days. And that after these 14 days, it could happen straight away again. I mean honestly, fuck that. 

Fucking right I am. I'm riding the self-isolation train as many times as I can. 

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Fucking right I am. I'm riding the self-isolation train as many times as I can. 

That's easy for you because:

a) You're furloughed anyway and if not you'd be on full sickness pay.

B) Nobody knows what you do or will notice if you dont do it anyway.

c) You're a workshy shyster.

;)

I'm pretty sure a lot of work places wont be sympathetic to employees in this situation. I'd be forced to get a test and stay working most probably if the test was negative. That option isn't available to everyone though. 

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Why has it taken them so long to figure this out?

They’ve been scrutinising their contracts with their mates’ companies (that have “won” virus-related work)to make sure they get paid. 

• Thanks 1

Went to Aldi last night. It was quite quiet but of the 20 or so other people in there that came in and out plus the staff there was me and one other person wearing a mask. The rest of the world seemed to have realised it was a good idea weeks ago but there seems to have only just dawned upon our glorious leaders. Also the 15th is a week and a half away. 

Just thinking about public transport. Virtually all the metro stations are unmanned and at most of the stations you can easily get on without buying a ticket. Can’t see the face mask thing being very easy to enforce 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Just thinking about public transport. Virtually all the metro stations are unmanned and at most of the stations you can easily get on without buying a ticket. Can’t see the face mask thing being very easy to enforce 

They’ll create a task force for masks. 

The Mask Force. 

• Haha 2

I actually enjoy wearing a mask, got a few now. This is my favourite, keeps the aisles free for you in the supermarket. The sunglasses combo isn't great though as they steam up.

FaceMask_Skeleton_Lifestyle_600x.jpg

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Brain doesn't compute. What demographic is that monstrosity aimed at?

Clearly it’s for a straight man/gay man relationship. You get to imagine you’re fucking a vagina whilst he gets a mouthful of cock. Win/Win

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Clearly it’s for a straight man/gay man relationship. You get to imagine you’re fucking a vagina whilst he gets a mouthful of cock. Win/Win

What if his Mrs. has one of these?

Spoiler

xr_DSC_3415s.jpg

Perfectly innocent explanation :lol:

• Haha 2