Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

To be honest the thing that set me off today is the news of a good friend's dad passing yesterday and he couldn't see him due to COVID and there's only 10 allowed at his funeral so certain family members can't go. Then I see all of this today and just can't believe the ignorance of it all.

Aye I do know what you mean. Shite for your mate that - that's the worst thing in all of this, the lack of contact when people are dying.

Difficult to think the protests aren't gonna lead to some further spread of the virus. But it's a moment isn't it, and for a lot of people it'll feel like a necessity to be there. 

This lot are going to do a lot more damage than Cummings did in his car with his missus & kid. Look how agitated we (rightly) got about that cunt. It’s beyond the fuckin pale. This in the week that the south west’s (including sleepy Dorset here)  R value has gone up to 1+...daily infections in uk haven’t been below 1500 since early March. Another “lockdown”  a near certainty down here & in London I’d imagine 

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

What vandalism?

There is none. 
He’s been reading Britain First tweets and swallowing it whole. 
( even though the picture is David Gilmour’s son, in 2011, for which he did 16months :lol:)

Here’s the facts, though. 
https://www.mylondon.news/news/zone-1-news/police-dispel-rumours-cenotaph-being-18360724

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The copper on the horse is horrific. He must have done himself some lasting damage there. 

It was on red as well. 

One rule for them, another for the rest of us. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It was on red as well. 

One rule for them, another for the rest of us. 

The copper stopped tbf. It's the horse we need to hear an apology from. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

This lot are going to do a lot more damage than Cummings did in his car with his missus & kid. Look how agitated we (rightly) got about that cunt. It’s beyond the fuckin pale. This in the week that the south west’s (including sleepy Dorset here)  R value has gone up to 1+...daily infections in uk haven’t been below 1500 since early March. Another “lockdown”  a near certainty down here & in London I’d imagine 

More damage, yes. But he's doubtless responsible for a lot of them being out there. Cummings being let off basically represented the government declaring COVID to be over.

We reap what we sow I guess.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

There’s something like a two week lag in the figures too iirc. 

• Like 1

On 02/06/2020 at 10:39, ewerk said:

As we all knew, the testing figures are a pile of shite.

The scummy little runt Hancock is now using this as an excuse not to publish the number of people who have been contacted. It isn’t difficult. How many people have you been able to contact?

7 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

To be honest most of the people on these statues were cunts.

You underestimate the importance of the role played by Abraham Lincoln on D-Day 

Somebody has sprayed BLM on a pedestal of a monument and you're positively frothing? :lol:

Let's just ignore the huge damage you have done to the country and NE in general by supporting Farage then, eh?