Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

I think it was dexamethasone I was prescribed when I was first diagnosed with asthma and it instantly got it under control. As a side effect it cured the worst gout attack of my life but unfortunately as its a steroid I could only take it for ten days and the gout returned for another couple of weeks of pain. 

Given the effect it had on me I'm not surprised it's turned out to be a "miracle" drug. 

28 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I see around 200 deaths per day is acceptable to these cunts. Let’s get things back open

The new normal 

6 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jun/17/nhs-covid-19-contact-tracing-app-no-longer-a-priority-says-minister

World-beating :good: 

Was supposed to be world beating app released on June 1st iirc, straight from Johnson's mouth. Now it's not going to be available before Xmas and isn't important anyway. This government terrifies me. 

• Like 1

Yeah, seems odd the BBC having in depth reports about China having a solitary outbreak, meanwhile hardly mentioning we still have the equivalent of a plane crash of bodies on our hands every day in this country, literally a death every ten minutes. 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Yeah, seems odd the BBC having in depth reports about China having a solitary outbreak, meanwhile hardly mentioning we still have the equivalent of a plane crash of bodies on our hands every day in this country, literally a death every ten minutes. 

It’s been like that the whole time. It’s a fucking joke. The scenes from New York whole the horrendous death rate here was being glossed over and even being portrayed as a success just because it was higher than the peak. And the peak was inexcusable, horrifically bad and largely avoidable by reacting earlier.