Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

On 29/06/2020 at 21:48, Gemmill said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53218704

Here China man, fuck off. 

China might be the least of our worries if whatever’s dropping Elephants jumps to humans. 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-53273361

Elephant flu - imagine how much snot we’ll be sneezing out with that fucker! 

Gyms can open in a couple of weeks too. Still no organised outdoor running though, that'd be dangerous. Spend your £££ and breathe in other people's recycled sweat instead. :good: 

Got a letter through earlier this week from the Dept of Health & Social care, Imperial College London and Ipsos MORI asking if I'd take part in a study for Covid-19. They want to compare a Saliva test with the standard nose and throat swab. Anyone else heard of anything like that?

6 minutes ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Got a letter through earlier this week from the Dept of Health & Social care, Imperial College London and Ipsos MORI asking if I'd take part in a study for Covid-19. They want to compare a Saliva test with the standard nose and throat swab. Anyone else heard of anything like that?

If only Wolfy or Parky were around to tell you exactly what 'THEY' want this information for really.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

If only Wolfy or Parky were around to tell you exactly what 'THEY' want this information for really.

CIA's DNA database gets bigger and bigger with every swab!

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Hog said:

My friend had the same letter. 

You don’t get paid for it sadly. 

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Hog said:

I think it's so they can plant your DNA in Ghislane Maxwell's cell next to her raped and dismembered body.

Just now, Tom said:

My friend had the same letter. 

You don’t get paid for it sadly. 

Nah, wasn't really expecting to. Signed up for it anyway, might help save humanity in the smallest way possible.

3 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I think it's so they can plant your DNA in Ghislane Maxwell's cell next to her raped and dismembered body.

Alreet Frankie Boyle, try and keep things light!

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

You get paid for the ONS surveys, about 500 quid apparently. 

How does one go about doing this survey? :ninja: 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

How does one go about doing this survey? :ninja: 

Random invite. A colleague is on it, it's for 12 months of testing mind, not a single test! 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

It is at Spoons. 

There will never be anything traditional about those god-forsaken shit holes 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

The way your mind works btw :lol:  ;) 

• Haha 1