Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

9 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

So this must be that Great British common sense 

Blame the government tbf. Targeted adverts telling the public its their duty to go to pubs to kick start the economy 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Quite a gathering he’s got there. 

( btw @Kevin Carr's Gloves, you should get the next size up paper suit, looks a bit snug on you :lol: ). 

:lol:

Lots saying they were Unionist saboteurs...seems like a lot of effort to go to....

Fair to say the Scotland of 2020 is a very,very different place to the one I left 30 years ago....full of English  cunts like KCG pretending to be porridge wogs for a start.. 

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Blame the government tbf. Targeted adverts telling the public its their duty to go to pubs to kick start the economy 

I blame the government for facilitating and encouraging it. 

The pictures from soho are incredible though.

If I went for an outdoor pint, and I think the risk involved with that now is quite low, and was confronted by scenes like this, I think I’d probably turn around and walk home m.

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Lots saying they were Unionist saboteurs...seems like a lot of effort to go to....

Fair to say the Scotland of 2020 is a very,very different place to the one I left 30 years ago....full of English  cunts like KCG pretending to be porridge wogs for a start.. 

Loads of comments from gammons in there threatening never to go back to Scotland though. The other side of the same fucking coin as the muppets in the video.

When they're running around sticking two fingers up at the EU it's all fair and proper, when Scotland does it to them it's an outrage.

I'd fire the lot of them into the fucking sun at this point.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Re. The Soho pics, how do they compare to a “normal” Saturday? 
Is that about the usual level of sardine? 

Because fuck that, virus or not :lol:

no, it's not usually like that. the streets have been temporarily pedestrianised for a soho summer street festival, believe it or not. 

i think the idea was to get the bars and restaurants open again while encouraging people outdoors, where transmission risk is reduced. sounded good on paper

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

You and KCG crack me up. You, as close to Scotalnd as it's possible to get, migrating to the part of England furthest away as it's possible to get. KCG migrating to Scotland and becoming a Scottish nationalist radgee.. :lol:

I'd pay money to see you teo have a square go. I'd put my money on you tbf. KCG would certainly have the edge on you because he's an ex-squaddie, and I reckon you're as soft as shite as me. But iirc he has back problems and would seize up after the first kick. Also if he's been on the Whyte and McKays he'd be all over the place! :D

• Haha 3

Also several pubs have closed after customers there have tested positive for COVID. The best part is, they’ve done this and have contacted the customers who were there voluntarily :lol: 

52 minutes ago, Alex said:

Johnson trying to blame the care homes now. 

Trump playbook all the way. Lie repeatedly, never admit to any mistakes, get your lickspittles to explain you didn't say what you said, claim everything in the country is the best in the world, avoid any scrutiny,  fail to get held to account by a compliant press. Carbon copy, even down to the 40% of mouthbreathers, facists and just plain cunts who are happy to be lied to and keep syphoning ever  increasing amounts of money to the top.

I can't see any way out at the moment. Prepare for the inevitable property grab by the owner class as the virus decimates peoples livelihoods in certain sectors.

They are winning sadly

• Like 3