Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

I've left the house properly for the first time since the 4th of March and travelled into London to spend the weekend with my lass. The train was fine at this time of day as I'd planned but I walked from Liverpool Street to Barbican which stressed the fuck out of me due to the proportion of non-distancing cunts.

Hotels are a bit of a fuck on but they seem to have it sussed generally - I might see how the restaurant experience is later. 

To offer a bit of balance, I’ve spent 4 months working in a hospital full of COVID patients and sitting in an office full of people not wearing masks, and I’ve still not caught the fucker. Highly unlikely you will catch it bumping into someone in the street or standing next to someone in a shop 

Had Ma Fist, and my brother and his family round this afternoon for a BBQ and drinks for my birthday. 
Really nice having some social interaction after so long… and some beers too. 
Got two casks from Northern Alchemy which went down well. 
If we all die of Lurgy, totally worth it :lol:

20 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Had Ma Fist, and my brother and his family round this afternoon for a BBQ and drinks for my birthday. 
Really nice having some social interaction after so long… and some beers too. 
Got two casks from Northern Alchemy which went down well. 
If we all die of Lurgy, totally worth it :lol:

Happy Birthday mate! Enjoy.

• Like 1

Started the day with an argument with my sister who says she won't be wearing a mask because it's all about "control" and making us "sheeple". :lol: That got the response it deserved and I'm pretty sure she's now not speaking to me. 

• Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 2

Fucking hell :lol:

Everytime one of these loons pops their head up I’m amazed they exist.

A lass on my Facebook reckons, Bill Gates made Covid in a Chinese lab to profit from the vaccine.

Same bloke who donated billions of his personal wealth to wipe out polio :) 

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Started the day with an argument with my sister who says she won't be wearing a mask because it's all about "control" and making us "sheeple". :lol: That got the response it deserved and I'm pretty sure she's now not speaking to me. 

Ask her where she learned the word "sheeple" from. Sounds a lot like mind control to me.

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Ask her where she learned the word "sheeple" from. Sounds a lot like mind control to me.

It was fop

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

If you do make it up with her, do a shit in her knickers drawer. A bit weird I know, but certainly appropriate. 

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Do you need some bleach?

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

No covid antibodies detected. For those of you that ordered spunk shots, let me know if you still want them. 

My mam had the same test had a confirmed case of Covid and she had no antibodies either. 

So maybe we’re all screwed forever