Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

10 hours ago, trooper said:

BREAKING Holiday giant TUI latest firm to cancel all holidays to Balearic and Canary Islands

THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

:good:

do you get to apply for citizenship?..

Residency first, which we have an application in for but the processing time on those is huge, it will likely be this time next year before we hear anything if were lucky, and that app went in in February.

so this is a bit of a bridge visa for now, there is basically a “you asked me to apply for residency” (Its an invite situation) option that gets them processed quickly. 

Video doing the rounds of a bunch of "frontline doctors" stood outside the supreme court supposedly debunking covid and demanding that Fauci come clean on hydroxychloroquine. How do I know about the video? Ah just cos my mam sent it to me and told me to watch it and stop being bigoted and brainwashed.  :lol:

• Jaysus... 2

I've pointed out that even Facebook has taken it down citing "fake medical information" which is depressingly my best shot at credibility cos everything else on Facebook is true. 

8 minutes ago, Tom said:

Because Doctors wear lab coats all the time. :lol: 

You aren't a real doctor unless you spend every second of the day in a lab coat and stethoscope around your neck.

1200x630

• Haha 7

I’ve just got back from a stroll along the Roman Wall from Housesteads to Steel Rigg and back with the Fistlets. 
I’m all about wearing masks in shops and social distancing etc, but we encountered an entire family fully masked ( and rubber-gloved :lol: ) about halfway along the walk.…

… in the middle of the countryside, with a mild hurricane blowing. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’m all about wearing masks in shops and social distancing etc, but we encountered an entire family fully masked ( and rubber-gloved :lol: ) about halfway along the walk.…

Sure it wasn't a mirror? B)

The black doctor who was on that video that my mam sent me, claiming hydroxychloroquine is a covid cure.... There's a separate video of her claiming that woman can get pregnant by having "astral sex" with ghosts. She's also claimed elsewhere that doctors make medicine from alien DNA and that they're trying to make a vaccine to stop people being religious. 

I've let my mam know and asked if there's two sides to those discussions as well. :panic:

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Is it consistent to believe in both God and aliens simultaneously? :lol:

I've seen rationalisations where theres a christ on every planet in their own form - just as batshit as anything else. 

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Is it consistent to believe in both God and aliens simultaneously? :lol:

The likelihood of either having visited this planet is about equal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

The black doctor who was on that video that my mam sent me, claiming hydroxychloroquine is a covid cure.... There's a separate video of her claiming that woman can get pregnant by having "astral sex" with ghosts. She's also claimed elsewhere that doctors make medicine from alien DNA and that they're trying to make a vaccine to stop people being religious. 

I've let my mam know and asked if there's two sides to those discussions as well. :panic:

:lol: