Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

I’ve been on the phone to Nicola S and she said,

” See thae wee cunt fae Whitley Bay, he can get tae fuck wae his greeting aboot aye thae cunts nae like him”

I have no idea what she said, I’ve pm’d KCG but all he said was

“ They may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!”

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ve been on the phone to Nicola S and she said,

” See thae wee cunt fae Whitley Bay, he can get tae fuck wae his greeting aboot aye thae cunts nae like him”

I have no idea what she said, I’ve pm’d KCG but all he said was

“ They may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!”

I read half of that and went looking for the PM you twat 😂😂

• Haha 4

I see Herman Cain, who definitely didn’t contract the virus at the Trump rally he attended, without wearing a mask, 9 days before testing positive, has died from the symptoms of COVID-19. 

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

I see Herman Cain, who definitely didn’t contract the virus at the Trump rally he attended, without wearing a mask, 9 days before testing positive, has died from the symptoms of COVID-19. 

Aye, the big daft cunt. His social media team were on twitter the day before he died, posting disinformation from his account about the virus, as he lay dying in hospital.

Some fat twat who set up Turning Point, a pro Trump student organisation, also died from Covid this week. It's almost like when you ignore and deny the danger of the virus, you increase your chances of getting it.

• Like 1

PS....there’s a diminutive former Tory minister who bares a striking physical similarity to an 80s children’s cartoon character who has deleted all his social media over the weekend.  Just saying like...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

PS....there’s a diminutive former Tory minister who bares a striking physical similarity to an 80s children’s cartoon character who has deleted all his social media over the weekend.  Just saying like...

You’re going to have to narrow that one down. There’s loads of them that look like the baddies from the Ninja Turtles

I’ve had many a Spoons breakfast pint. Can’t always say I was out of bed by breakfast mind.

LADS LADS LADS 

Me and Michael Chopra are gonna steal all your computer games, sell them and put an ACCA ON :banana: 

• Haha 4