Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

This lad is a real smarty pants. 

No matter what the interviewer said the bloke just wan't having it.  

If that interview happened face to face it would have ended with the interviewer getting punched in the face as I reckon that's how most of the "debates" with that idiot normally end.

14 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

US C-19 deaths predicted to 295,000+ by Dec. 1st, greater than their WWII death toll. 
https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus-death-projection-1523522

MAGA. 

Terrifying those figures.

Also, Nigera population of 206 million has less than 1,000 deaths, DRC population of 89 million and 224 deaths.

I hope I'm wrong of course but I can't help but think the deaths for those and others are many, many more.

Terrifying

Edited by Tdansmith

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’d take those Nigeria and DRC figures with a hefty pinch of salt. 

I agree, it just makes me worry that the death rates and infections are beyond control world wide.

• Like 1

"You're all a bunch of pussies wearing masks" ....as he's carried out the store like a little spoilt brat by his own son :D

I know it's funny seeing a tit like that, but really what the fuck is wrong with people ? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

Auckland, New Zealand have 4 new cases, the first for 102 days and they lockdown the city for three days.

They have had only 22 deaths so far. 

Back to level two for the rest of the country while they do tracking as well. 

Bit of grumbling in the office this morning but none of it's directed at the government.

If Labour don't stroll the election next month based on the last couple of years ill be astonished. 

• Like 1

We’re in Level 3 lockdown here in Auckland for 3 days, which generally means no going out except for essential trips. I was looking forward to 3 days at home doing bugger all but I have to go into the office Thurs and Friday. Well that sucks.

It’s a shame there’s a setback and atm no one knows how widespread the community infection is. It sounds like the infected people got around a bit unfortunately. I think we’ve all got complacent here and thought life was back to normal - hopefully just a blip but we’ll see.

• Like 1

If these new quarantine regulations are necessary it totally makes sense that it’s ok for tens of thousands of people to rush home early from their holidays to avoid them. 

• Like 1