Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

13 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

786,000 deaths world wide now. And still 100K new infections everyday.

Yet people still moan their tits off because they have to where a mask ! 

Kid on the bus this morning, no mask with a blatant chest cold just sniffing and coughing all the time. I’m eagerly awaiting the COVID

I’ve noticed more people lately in the supermarket either not wearing masks properly or not bothering at all. As for that flight it’s probably the norm but has only come to attention after the positive tests 

We went to the Quayside market on Sunday. 

I’d say only 40%, at best, of the people there had masks on, social distancing was a distant memory, and no fucker used the multiple hand-sanitiser stations that I could see. 

We didn’t stay long :lol:

• Like 1

In Scotland masks are mandatory pretty much everywhere, including pubs and restaurants when you're not sitting down. I'd say this was impeccably observed except one pub in Oban where literally no fucker wore one. It was a Spoons as you might guess, we didn't stay.

Was at a pub with a beer garden just over the border in Berwick yesterday. Went to the bar wearing a mask and I was politely advised to remove it! I was upsetting the scratters apparently, none of whom were socially distancing at all. One of the punters was hooked up to a nebuliser too,  I overheard another saying it was all a conspiracy. Shame, it was a lovely beer garden too. 

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

In Scotland masks are mandatory pretty much everywhere, including pubs and restaurants when you're not sitting down. I'd say this was impeccably observed except one pub in Oban where literally no fucker wore one. It was a Spoons as you might guess, we didn't stay.

Was at a pub with a beer garden just over the border in Berwick yesterday. Went to the bar wearing a mask and I was politely advised to remove it! I was upsetting the scratters apparently, none of whom were socially distancing at all. One of the punters was hooked up to a nebuliser too,  I overheard another saying it was all a conspiracy. Shame, it was a lovely beer garden too. 

Was in the back of a taxi last night. Naturally the driver thought it was all a hoax. :lol:

• Haha 4