Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

5 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I'm 51 and I can go at least three pints, mind I'll be up twice during the night after that.

I'm 62 and same, but once the seal is broken..................................................................

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s the idea of the bogs (not you, ewerk) that puts me off going to the pub. I also find it weird how desperate people appear to be to go abroad. 

This, not only the thought of an airport and then the plane but the isolation risk on return, zero sympathy for those who whinge about the "panic to get home"

• Like 1

I generally like the people I work with and miss some of the social interaction but even then, none of that resonates with me at all :lol: the fuckers in charge are so out of touch it’s untrue. And they only want you to commute so you’ll spend more money. 

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

I generally like the people I work with and miss some of the social interaction but even then, none of that resonates with me at all :lol: the fuckers in charge are so out of touch it’s untrue. And they only want you to commute so you’ll spend more money. 

really? 

i always had you down as a proper bants guy

39 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I've been working from home for 15 years and I don't miss any of these things. Am I doing capitalism wrong? :lol:

50% of the shit on that list is like "come back to the office and waste time/be unproductive" not to mention the probably large wedge some prick got paid to come up with it !!!

It seems like they’ve listed about 6 proper anxiety triggers without even realising it. 

Office Gossip “they’re not fucking happy with this furlough shite and are gonna be bringing in mandatory paycuts & some redundancies...oh and apparently that blokes an alcoholic” 

Hearing an alarm :love: 

etc etc

• Haha 1

'Second family' :lol:

Some canny sorts I work with but also some borderline scum, wankers, boring cunts, greedy bastards, arselickers and almost unemployables, (but we'll take them via an agency) and finally an almost psychopathic management/HR. 

I'd take working from home if I had the choice, thanks.

• Haha 3

That advertising campaign will have cost the taxpayer an absolute fortune as well. Any links between the agency used and senior members of the Tory party will be purely coincidental 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

“A cheeky afternoon in the sun” ffs.

Who writes this shit? Someone who has never worked in an office evidently 

That and you could just sit in the garden if you wanted to if you were working from home