Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

39 minutes ago, Renton said:

I used to read Cluesforum quite a bit. Wolfy was actually banned from there for being too sane. 

His flat earth crystal egg theory or whatever the fuck it was :lol: 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

If China had manufactured the virus to attack it's economic enemies I would imagine the optimal tactic would be to release it in say New York or Los Angeles or London rather than Wuhan. Seems a silly strategic error to release your man made killer plague in your own country

Error or the perfect cover-up. I mean it's a fact that they knew about it long before they acted, despite them knowing plenty about the consequences of doing so, so what were they playing at? Why would they send the police round to shut that doctor up?

Also @renton what would you say the contraction and subsequent death rate is for 30 something otherwise healthy doctors on the front line? I bet it's low enough for him dying after attempts to shut him up didn't work to be a gigantic suspicious coincidence.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I've got a great documentary for you, Quiff. Plandemic. You're gonna love it. 

I remember you agreeing with me shortly after his death that he was silenced ;)

I guess I find it hard to trust anything China says after their cover-up attempts were revealed. A bit like when Mike Ashley told us he'd suddenly decided he wanted to win a cup. 

China almost certainly either ended or allowed that doctor to be ended. No question there, entirely within the scope of their usual operating policy. But that doesn't mean they inflicted this themselves. My understanding is that they're hugely embarrassed about this - their universities have had a 25% budget cut across the board to all -active- R&D which, had this been something they were going to use to gain ground on everyone else, isn't the sort of response you'd expect. I think they stopped reporting numbers because they were the runaway leaders in the whole issue at the time and were looking incredibly incompetent. And in fairness, the CCP is indeed incredibly incompetent. Corrupt governments always are.

But I don't think they did this with the intent of spreading it around the world just to fuck over everyone else. It's been nowhere near effective enough for that, it's harming China in a number of ways anyway, and I just don't think they're actually that fucking evil. Imagine if they were exposed ffs. The entire world versus China. They'd fucking brick it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

WHO initially downplayed human to human infection too. Curious.

Not really, many epidemiologists/virologists I've seen state that when first discovered it couldn't make that jump.

Also seen many of same experts destroying the man made question as nonsense. 

43 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I remember you agreeing with me shortly after his death that he was silenced ;)

I guess I find it hard to trust anything China says after their cover-up attempts were revealed. A bit like when Mike Ashley told us he'd suddenly decided he wanted to win a cup. 

I can see this is keeping you up at night, a bit like your Kamagra, so here’s an associate professor in Immunology and Microbiology, telling you it isn’t man-made. 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/coronavirus-not-human-made-in-lab.html

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

If i was going to design a virus to release onto the world l, I'd probably have it spread before symptoms show. Wouldn't have it chin kids and world have it wipe more men than women. Women and children first etc.

Oh..

But you didn't and neither did anyone else, apart from Mother Nature !!

It'll happen again soon-ish no doubt.

16 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Well if it's an error they didn't do it on purpose, and every person in the world knowing it originated in your country doesn't strike me as the perfect cover up. But hey ho, carry on

So why did they deny it and silence the doctor that raised the alarm? They could have eradicated it with much less effort and before it spread at the time. I mean they're corona veterans, they knew that denying it early doors would only lead to one thing. Odd. Ahhh it's the chinese, they were too embarrassed to admit it :lol: weren't embarrassed about negating on their word re: Hong Kong like. But they suddenly have a sense of shame when it comes to coronaviruses.

29 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

If i was going to design a virus to release onto the world l, I'd probably have it spread before symptoms show. Wouldn't have it chin kids and world have it wipe more men than women. Women and children first etc.

Oh..

Women have stronger immune systems, smoke/drink less & are less likely to have weight issues.

That’s why it was effects men more.

(Thats in addition to men being more care free with masks etc)

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Women have stronger immune systems, smoke/drink less & are less likely to have weight issues.

That’s why it was effects men more.

(Thats in addition to men being more care free with masks etc)

Younger people have stronger immune systems than older but the Spanish Flu was wiping them out disproportionately wasn't it? Or have I misremembered that? 

15 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

So why did they deny it and silence the doctor that raised the alarm? They could have eradicated it with much less effort and before it spread at the time. I mean they're corona veterans, they knew that denying it early doors would only lead to one thing. Odd. Ahhh it's the chinese, they were too embarrassed to admit it :lol: weren't embarrassed about negating on their word re: Hong Kong like. But they suddenly have a sense of shame when it comes to coronaviruses.

They actually advised WHO etc WAY quicker with this one, initially human to human transmission was not understood. It's been done to death, it's a perfectly natural "thing".

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

They actually advised WHO etc WAY quicker with this one, initially human to human transmission was not understood. It's been done to death, it's a perfectly natural "thing".

Not understood? Do elaborate. Human to human transmission is common thing in the history of human viruses, it's understood. The question of whether this virus had the capability shouldn't have taken long to establish given how contagious it is. Yet the WHO, who I read the Chinese have or had a lot of influence over, published completely inaccurate info. Weird.