Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

“ The Rule of Six”… some vacuous little cunt was probably paid a fortune to come up with the Charalatan’s latest buzzword, which fellow empty-vessel Schapps spat out numerous times on a Radio interview this morning. 
It’s less than 24hrs old and I’m already sick of fucking hearing it. 

“ We need a new phrase to fool the plebs in to thinking we’re competent”

“ What about The Rule Of Six?”

“Love it- it’s got a Game of Thrones feel to it, fits right in to our fantasy world where we’ve taken back sovreignty!”

“The Rule of Six! The Rule of Six! The Rule of Six!”

Cunts. Every last one of them. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“ The Rule of Six”… some vacuous little cunt was probably paid a fortune to come up with the Charalatan’s latest buzzword, which fellow empty-vessel Schapps spat out numerous times on a Radio interview this morning. 

“Love it- it’s got a Game of Thrones feel to it, fits right in to our fantasy world where we’ve taken back sovreignty!”

See also "Operation Moonshot". 

• Like 1

It’s like this moonshot shite. Every time it’s all over the news that test and trace is struggling there’s another, even more ambitious, load of bollocks announced with the sole purpose of distracting the public. What was it? May 1st that the world leading system was going to be up and running? They can’t even come up with a joined up strategy that makes any sense. Don’t gather in groups of more than 6, but you can at the pub with complete strangers, or get on the bus / metro, in a restaurant, at a wedding, at work and at school and wear a mask but allow exemptions without giving anyone the authority to challenge anyone claiming to be exempt. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Sadly 'One ringpiece to rule them all' wasn't selected as their election slogan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Which of their mates will own the testing company? 

Also, hello @canofbeans, where you been hiding? 

Still in ptsdville (surrey). The last few years have been spent avoiding watching football, as it really did annoy me, after a knee issue, though I've been keeping up with the fact we now have a side designed to take 13th place in the league. I'm now road cycling as my only means of exercise. Currently spend my time baiting tory mp's on twitter....

Life is good, hope you are all well.

• Like 3