Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

30 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Plenty of neighbours I’ve had will relish being a Government grass tbh. 

Yeah,me too. That's why I think it will cause lots of shit in neighbourhoods all over England.

30 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

I've noticed that almost everyone is better looking in a mask.  I hope they stick around, I've had enough of looking at you mingers.

Much easier to ignore people you know at the supermarket too. 

• Haha 2

Blimey, that'll give quite some cognitive dissonance to the gammons who want us to bring back common-sense law and order with a short sharp shock but who also think wearing a mask for a quick trip around Tesco is a violation of their human rights 

• Like 3

mingling :lol:

so, according to priti patel, if a family of four bump into another family of four in the park, they will be fined for stopping for a chat at a distance. 

but getting together in a group of 30 to shoot grouse is fine. 

Tyne and Wear are on the verge of lockdown I hear. We'll have the national restrictions but also pub and restaurant curfews and no mixing if households. The latter is going to play havoc with childcare and I'm wondering if I will be allowed to provide care for my relatives, or at least drive them to appointments etc.

The second wave is here. 

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Tyne and Wear are on the verge of lockdown I hear. We'll have the national restrictions but also pub and restaurant curfews and no mixing if households. The latter is going to play havoc with childcare and I'm wondering if I will be allowed to provide care for my relatives, or at least drive them to appointments etc.

The second wave is here. 

Probably. Providing you can prove that you’re off to blast some foxes in the face with a double-barrelled shotgun on the way

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

The second wave is here. 

I’m not surprised. I was out walking the dogs on Sunday at about 5-ish and went past the Holystone Pub. There’s a car park, an overflow car park and an additional public car park next to it for people using the bridlepaths etc. All three were rammed with cars turning around because they couldn’t get in. There’s capacity for maybe 20-30 people to sit outside and obviously loads would be watching the match. I know they’re trying to keep the pubs open to protect jobs but it seems fucking ludicrous. Especially as it’ll probably just lead to another, even more economically damaging lockdown. Which loads of knackers will ignore second time round. Meanwhile, if the grandparents come round, we’re breaking the law. 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

The second wave is here. 

My old man has days, at the most, left. 

Good luck to anyone trying to stop me seeing him. 

It’ll be The Rule Of Five.…

Five Knuckles.…

I’ll hit them :lol:

• Like 11

Sorry to hear that MF.

I just hope schools can stay safely open. Fuck pubs and non essential shops. Harsh to those employed in them I know but you have to prioritise. 

I'm going to ignore the household rule. For people who don't have much time left, its not fair or remotely practicable. Just have to social distance the best you can. 

Oh, and i better get a haircut ASAP. At least you slap heads don't have that problem! 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

My old man has days, at the most, left. 

Good luck to anyone trying to stop me seeing him. 

It’ll be The Rule Of Five.…

Five Knuckles.…

I’ll hit them :lol:

Sorry to hear about your old man. 

Is grouse hunting on his bucket list?

Maybe take out a few Tories while you’re at it 

• Like 4