Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

19 minutes ago, Renton said:

Just been informed a member of our team has tested positive but they remain anonymous and not to worry unless I am specifically contacted. Ffs. 

My father in law’s colleague tested positive on Sunday and it was only today they contacted him to trace his contacts. Thankfully my FIL got tested on Monday and was negative but what’s the point in tracing if it’s going to take three fucking days for them to even begin the tracing?

Whitty and Valance involved in measures

Downing Street insisted that England’s chief medical officer Chris Whitty and chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance had been involved throughout the process of drawing up the package of measures.

A Times report suggested Prof Whitty warned the package did not go far enough and England is likely to have to follow Scotland in imposing a ban on visiting between households.

The Prime Minister’s official spokesman said he has seen “no remarks on that”.

Edited by trooper

46 minutes ago, Renton said:

I was a covid Cassandra more like. There's only one of us filling our pants presently. 

44 minutes ago, Renton said:

Just been informed a member of our team has tested positive but they remain anonymous and not to worry unless I am specifically contacted. Ffs. 

Shot, chaser. :lol:

Within two minutes of being the covid tough guy you'd browned your nappy. Meanwhile all the schools across Gosforth have had outbreaks but teachers just need to suck it up. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Shot, chaser. :lol:

Within two minutes of being the covid tough guy you'd browned your nappy. Meanwhile all the schools across Gosforth have had outbreaks but teachers just need to suck it up. :lol:

Hold on, I didn't specify whicj one of us was filling our pants, did I?

Edited by Renton