Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, trooper said:

It's not on that's her, Corbyn & Boris's dad all in one day . They've broke the law & I bet none of them get a fine. Yet 17,000 fines have been issued in the UK for breaking new restriction laws.

The SNP have removed the whip and have stated they support any police action taken 

2 hours ago, Ant said:

Suz asthma has been bugging her last couple of months, she had a bad attack tonight and I had to call the ambulance, she's away to hospital, the matter which is one our covid treatment centres, today news didn't exactly settle hers or my nerves. 

10yr old has slept clean through it all and is paniced enough about leaving us to goto school everyday after all the lock downs, not looking forward to the wee man waking up to the news. 

must admit her asthma scares the shite outta me generally as ya can't really tell if its an attack that her blue inhaler sorts or one that is going go like tonight (which she hasn't had in years apparently), fck knows how someone with  respiratory issues and covid symptoms cope if normal asthma can impact someone like that as it is

Hope all is well Ant. :( 

5 hours ago, Ant said:

Suz asthma has been bugging her last couple of months, she had a bad attack tonight and I had to call the ambulance, she's away to hospital, the matter which is one our covid treatment centres, today news didn't exactly settle hers or my nerves. 

10yr old has slept clean through it all and is paniced enough about leaving us to goto school everyday after all the lock downs, not looking forward to the wee man waking up to the news. 

must admit her asthma scares the shite outta me generally as ya can't really tell if its an attack that her blue inhaler sorts or one that is going go like tonight (which she hasn't had in years apparently), fck knows how someone with  respiratory issues and covid symptoms cope if normal asthma can impact someone like that as it is

Best wishes for you and your wife. Our lass has brittle asthma and it was stressful enough before Corona. She’s been admitted twice since March and it’s very frightening.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

His careers fucked forever after COVID

I hope his life's fucked tbh. Doubt it given the cronyism that abounds though. How did we get to the point where incompetent, arrogant cunts like him not only got into these positions but also think their ineptitude on such a serious matter shouldn’t be scrutinised in Parliament? When you think about it, it’s absolutely absurd but hardly anyone seems to give a fuck.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ant said:

I hope everything is ok, mate 

35 minutes ago, Ant said:

Aye grand thanks all, home about 5am and an appointment for the docs here at 3, must admit until started seeing suz never really thought much about asthma sufferers having that level of issue as its so common, 

That’s breath taking ignorance. 

:whistle:

• Haha 6

The coronavirus reproduction (R) number for the UK is now as high as 1.6, the latest figures have confirmed.

The R number is now between 1.3 and 1.6 - up from between 1.2 and 1.5 last week, according to the government's advisory committee SAGE.

In England, the R number is highest in London and the North East and Yorkshire, with both regions having figures between 1.2 and 1.6.

It is lowest in the East of England - between 1.0 and 1.3.

1 hour ago, trooper said:

The coronavirus reproduction (R) number for the UK is now as high as 1.6, the latest figures have confirmed.

The R number is now between 1.3 and 1.6 - up from between 1.2 and 1.5 last week, according to the government's advisory committee SAGE.

In England, the R number is highest in London and the North East and Yorkshire, with both regions having figures between 1.2 and 1.6.

It is lowest in the East of England - between 1.0 and 1.3.

Even in the places where it’s relatively low, with the current measures in place, it’s growing exponentially then? Looks like a slow, catastrophic (from an economic and health POV) slide into another lockdown 

Edited by Alex