Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

37 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

One of the lasses at work has a kid sister there, from what she's said it sounds like it's been party central since they went back.

I mean, who could’ve predicted that? 

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Carl said:

almost 13000 cases today, we are all going to get this ?

Looks Whitty & Valance's forecast is working. Lock the fucking country down Boris ffs

23,000 new positive cases today. I know there are problems with delayed results, but fuvking hell. I thought whitty and valance were being over optimistic the other week, looks likely now. 

9 hours ago, Renton said:

23,000 new positive cases today. I know there are problems with delayed results, but fuvking hell. I thought whitty and valance were being over optimistic the other week, looks likely now. 

That’s because they found 15k or so tests From late Sept down the back of Dildo Harding’s sofa, utter shambles

On 04/10/2020 at 08:10, trooper said:

FB_IMG_1601795366114.jpg

My lass's school got a call from the police telling them to make sure that kids don't mix together once they've left the grounds at the end of the school day.

Firstly, not the school's job, secondly, they've been in a classroom together all day, thirdly, please fuck off. 

• Haha 3

Fucking excel - it should have some in-built AI function that recognises its being used for data storage which blows up the pc, killing the stupid cunt who thought it was an appropriate tool. 

Basic compliance and competence guidelines including security breached with no probable consequences. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1