Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Fuckin irrelevant. Nowt changes on the planet to any great extent till mass vaccination.....life is going to continue to be so hard for millions of people. A two/three week lockdown sounds good but how do we come out if that one? It’s the same shit. 

The Tory voters overwhelmingly voting the public to blame will be blaming certain types of the public, for example, blacks, Muslims, lefties etc, etc. Obviously not be the conmen they elected or themselves, oh no. :lol:

• Like 4

I was literally going to post that exact same thing. When they blame the public, they never mean themselves. Fucking cap doffing, forelock tugging,  cunts. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, Renton said:

I was literally going to post that exact same thing. When they blame the public, they never mean themselves. Fucking cap doffing, forelock tugging,  cunts. 

'I say, Tree! What the bloody hell are they doing up there?!'

'Sorry, Sir, they can't help themselves, sir. It's them unions, sir. I'll work single time on a Sunday, sir, don't know what their problem is, sir? They're not like us, sir!'

'I'm sorry, did I tell you to stop sucking?'

'Sorry, sir. Right away, sir...... slurp, slurp, squelch......'

;)

7 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

The Tory voters overwhelmingly voting the public to blame will be blaming certain types of the public, for example, blacks, Muslims, lefties etc, etc. Obviously not be the conmen they elected or themselves, oh no. :lol:

And northerners 

• Like 1

Daily Star leading with Boris in Lockdown U Turn

Reports saying a National Lockdown to coinside with the school half term is 80% likely.

Edited by trooper

Breaking news confirming what Ewerk said

Pubs and restaurants, with the exception of takeaways and deliveries, will close for four weeks in Northern Ireland, First Minister Arlene Foster has said.

Schools will also be closed for two weeks over-the Halloween half-term break in a bid to slow down the country's second wave of Covid-19.

Over to you Boris 

8 hours ago, ewerk said:

Over here they're shutting schools for two weeks and pubs and restaurants for four weeks. Will make an interesting case study to see what effect it has on the rate of transmission.

What's the infection rates like at the moment mate?

We're pretty fucked. 363 cases per 100,000 in my own area but generally bad across the whole of NI. A 42 year old fella I know locally died of it this afternoon. It isn't just the pensioners croaking from it.

Capture.JPG

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, ewerk said:

We're pretty fucked. 363 cases per 100,000 in my own area but generally bad across the whole of NI. A 42 year old fella I know locally died of it this afternoon. It isn't just the pensioners croaking from it.

Capture.JPG

Northern Ireland looks like a Joelinton heatmap and 50-99 signals the 18 yard box.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

SAGE: Scientifically illiterate.

When people complain about delayed operations and cancer care, what the fuck do they want? Do they think we can just let this thing rip throughout society and hospitals and that will have no effect on patient care? When you're in hospital you're almost by definition at your weakest, you do not want to get hospital acquired covid ffs.

Thick. As. Pigshit. 

• Like 2

Gandaft often retweets her I think. Along with other luminaries like Lee Hurst (which is a fuck load funnier than the man himself), Peter Ebdon and Denise Squelch (sic) 

• Haha 4