Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Poor kids

Aye. 

She wasn’t mental when I knew her like, went out with my mate. Even ended up living with her for a couple of month, about 11 years back at Uni.

Id seen her Facebook post about going to demonstrations in London and I thought aye you’ve gone fucking mental pet but didn’t want to say anything. 

Berlin though :o 

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

She should’ve been charged with manslaughter, the fucking dumb twat. 
Mind, that was probably the best outcome for the kid- imagine being brought up by a fruit-loop like that. ( please say she hasn’t got any other kids?). 

The lass I went to school with has. I’m not sure off the top of my head re: the younger sister who lost the bairn. 

2 hours ago, Alex said:

There’s a lass I went to school with who thinks masks cause the illness and just about other conspiraloon theory going from chemtrails to, well, just about anything provided there’s no evidence to back it up. Her sis is the same. Fortunately I’m not on Facebook but I get the odd update from my lass. Her sis actually lost a baby because she wouldn’t be medically induced and tried reflexology instead. That seems to have somehow strengthened their belief in pseudoscience, spirituality, healing crystals etc when you would think it might do the opposite. Apparently people who wear masks are cowards which is ironic given she never seems to leave the house 

• Haha 2

:lol: Actually that reminds me. When I was still on Facebook the lass in question took the huff with me. She’s posted it was a full moon that night so she was going to put her crystals out to ‘recharge’ them. So I asked her why she didn’t just put them out through the day seeing as moonlight is  reflected sunlight 

• Haha 8

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Wolfy would disagree.

It's scary actually how many intelligent people, often women tbf, believe this bullshit. Preety sure Cherie Blair, a world class lawyer, believed in crystals. 

This is the kind of negative karma that blocks my chakras with unhappy Chi. 
Luckily, I have a Himalayan Pink Salt crystal rammed deep in my fundament, and it’s holistically cleansing my prana energy centres of toxins. 
Where’s my Pinot Grigio? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Carl said:

Not in the Unis

Aye it seems to be running rife in the Uni's yet Boris chooses to keep them & schools fully open despite knowing there's a big problem there.

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

To be fair, every time you go out in Peckham could be your last time.

:lol: It was the last time I went out in London I think. It’s one of those places where it’s like stepping into a different place / time / dimension when you enter or leave one the establishments round there. 

Latest data shows there are 47,000 new infections every day with expected death rate range of 240 to 690 per day by October 26th. Yes, 10 days time. Fucking hell. This is what happens when you fuck around and do nowt. 

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

Latest data shows there are 47,000 new infections every day with expected death rate range of 240 to 690 per day by October 26th. Yes, 10 days time. Fucking hell. This is what happens when you fuck around and do nowt. 

That's quite a range. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

That's quite a range. 

Nothing else to say? :whistle:

Looks like Vallance and Whitty's predictions were spot on, although too optimistic on the death rate which I pointed out at the time. They were underplaying the gravity of the situation, but have been undermined by the government, the MSM, and people like that irish youtuber you linked to. 

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Nothing else to say? :whistle:

Looks like Vallance and Whitty's predictions were spot on, although too optimistic on the death rate which I pointed out at the time. They were underplaying the gravity of the situation, but have been undermined by the government, the MSM, and people like that irish youtuber you linked to. 

They were telling us like SAGE had told Boris the whole country needed locking down. As we now know Boris ignored his advisers.

Just now, trooper said:

They were telling us like SAGE had told Boris the whole country needed locking down. As we now know Boris ignored his advisers.

Again. We are utterly incapable of learning from our mistakes. Probably because the government doesn't trust experts.

• Like 1