Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Sage recommended a National lockdown on 21st September when new daily infections were just over 4,300. Because Boris has been that pig headed & to stubborn to take his own scientific  advisors advice. By the time we lockdown on Wednesday it will be 44 days (over 7 weeks) since the advice. New infections will by then be 25,000+. No doubt loads of money will have been wasted devising new slogans for Boris & implementing the tier system. Which again he was advised wouldnt be effective enough. I find it scary that this clown has been allowed to overrule the scientific advice the way he has. If they keep schools open I think we'll see a lot of parents keep their kids at home. 

If you still think Boris is right to keep the schools open this is from the BBC website 3 days ago...

The Department for Education said 55% of secondaries and 20% of primaries in England reported having one or more pupils self-isolating due to potential contact with a case of coronavirus in the school.

This is up from 46% and 16% respectively on the previous week.

Overall attendance at primary school fell from 92% in the week ending 15 October to 90% in the week ending 22 October.

But the drop on the previous week's attendance was most significant in secondary schools, falling from 87% to 83%.

21 minutes ago, trooper said:

Sage recommended a National lockdown on 21st September when new daily infections were just over 4,300. Because Boris has been that pig headed & to stubborn to take his own scientific  advisors advice. By the time we lockdown on Wednesday it will be 44 days (over 7 weeks) since the advice. New infections will by then be 25,000+. No doubt loads of money will have been wasted devising new slogans for Boris & implementing the tier system. Which again he was advised wouldnt be effective enough. I find it scary that this clown has been allowed to overrule the scientific advice the way he has. If they keep schools open I think we'll see a lot of parents keep their kids at home. 

It’s utter incompetence. His refusal to lockdown earlier means that we’re going to be locked down even longer now costing even more.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, trooper said:

Well my sister, brother in law & nephew all got their test results back today & they've all come back positive. Fuck off Coronavirus.

Hopefully they'll be ok, Troops. 👍

On 06/10/2020 at 21:07, Renton said:

14,542 cases today, 76 deaths. Anybody confident where this is going? We've fucked up again, haven't we?

e6385d20d9cf75796bd6422fa6c5606d.jpeg

We have literally killed 10s of thousands of people and hit the economy by billions more because of this government's serial incompetence. Anyone with a GCSE in maths could see where this was heading. 

So between construction, manufacturing and education you have just under 15,000,000 who are being told to go about their 9-5 as normal and mix with all the usual people but after that they definitely mustn’t see anyone outside their household.

I can understand education continuing but either have a lockdown or don’t. The first lockdown worked because it was simple to understand. Once you begin to dilute the message it loses its effect.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, trooper said:

Boris will be on BBC 1 shortly he's just watching the rugger on ITV 

EIXKxrSXUAAcbHJ.jpg

Without the dog which they got rid of because it needed looking after. I’ll be turning the news off the second that cunt comes on 

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Construction and manufacturing to remain open apparently.

I can go to a site meeting on a Monday morning with 15 people from all over the place, can’t go for a pint with my dad.