Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Paddock lad blatantly bullied by the Scots' lads at his school in Kirk Yetholm, hence he fleed as far south as he physically could when he got long trousers. 

d3ia296-8dff04bd-76df-4d9d-9186-2d82b2932870.jpg

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 5

54 minutes ago, Renton said:

Paddock lad blatantly bullied by the Scots' lads at his school in Kirk Yetholm, hence he fleed as far south as he physically could when he got long trousers. 

d3ia296-8dff04bd-76df-4d9d-9186-2d82b2932870.jpg

Kirk Yetholm? How fuckin dare you. I was bullied to within an inch of my life four miles away in Morebattle :D

Edited by PaddockLad

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

We don’t tie bridegrooms to a horse and cart then tar & feather them, if that’s what you’re wondering?  :cuppa: 

No but the Laird does still get his way with the bride on the wedding night?

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

They aren't far from Kelso where my uncle lives 😃 Lovely part of the world actually (Apart from the apparent bullying obviously).

If he’s an NUFC supporter there’s a fair chance I’ve at least had a pint with him...

This was taken from the garden of my childhood home in the summer....the sale of which is completes on Friday 😢

2A969E01-F298-4C2A-B6EF-1D25DD6BBA2C.jpeg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Depends on whether she’s in the summer or winter pasture. 

No king of any country had proper jurisdiction over my ancestors...until, at the Union of the Crowns, James VI / I rounded the brigands up and either hung them on the spot or transported them to Workington and from there to Ireland....some say that’s when their problems really began :unsure:

So as a Border Reiver lad, what freaky weirdness applies to the accent from your valley? 
The clampets from Kielder think “tomorrow” is too convenient, it being just one word, so they say “the next again day” :lol:

• Haha 3

And the Daily Mail. How many people normally die from flu in a year then? How many people who get flu suffer from debilitating side effects months later? How much of a cunt do you have to be to write stuff like that to get attention? 

Edited by Alex

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

So as a Border Reiver lad, what freaky weirdness applies to the accent from your valley? 
The clampets from Kielder think “tomorrow” is too convenient, it being just one word, so they say “the next again day” :lol:

:lol:

Yeah we said that as teenagers..."ragde"was an adjective rather than a noun ie "thon cunts fuckin radged!" meaning "that chappy is eccentrically over exuberant and boisterous" 

"That cunts fuckin donnart" 

""That cunts fuckin burdit"

were both accusations of foolishness in adolescent males (go figure ;) ) and I've never heard anyone either in Scotland or Northumberland use them outside of the Kale Valley...

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 1

On 12/11/2020 at 15:10, spongebob toonpants said:

This kid in our Warehouse called in Monday morning to say her partner had woken up feeling shit and running a fever. She called NHS to arrange a test, got told they couldn't do it in person as showing symptoms. Received test Tuesday,  did it, sent it back, still waiting for results, so still no idea if I have to test the rest of the staff or not. Its fucking pathetic.

Got the results back Saturday, she was clear boyfriend had it. Then got a message yesterday saying she had been in proximity to someone who had tested positive (you don't say) and to isolate for two weeks. Not from the date they requested tests, from the date got tests back, so a cool 3 weeks in total. Nice efficient system you got there

• Like 1

Their opinion on this would be utterly fucking worthless even when they were famous. I’d want them to both catch it and die if it didn’t mean the stupid cunts would probably end up giving it to loads of other people in the process 

Edited by Alex