Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

The combination of most people being in tier 3 and the 5 day Xmas relaxation of the rules is a recipe for disaster like. Especially when you factor in people who won’t understand the households having to be mutually exclusive then the people who’ll just take the piss 

20 minutes ago, Tom said:

I think January is going to be worse sadly.

By the time it’s over I won’t have had physical contact with another human being for a year. 

That's shit mate, sorry to hear it.

11 hours ago, Renton said:

I thought there was a lack of participants in the over 55 category, not that it was ineffective? And in fact data from the full dose cohort showed the vaccine is equally effective in all age groups? So I'm not sure whether the negativity here is justified tbh. Also I'm not aware of data from the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines stratified by age.

https://www.wired.com/story/the-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-data-isnt-up-to-snuff/

I despise Lawrence Fox, he's just another "political" opportunist who has slithered through the basement door left open by Brexit. Created his own political party ffs. The arrogance of the man is almost as repellent as his views.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Is he suddenly seeing a Katie Hopkins sized hole now she's been marginalised by being kicked off Twitter?.... am thinking there's big money in hate tbh :cuppa:

There better be because he's killed off his acting career.