Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

He only won fame because of his privileged background and being a Nazi has really exposed his lack of talent. 

No more being given acting roles, no more music (I never heard it like), all he has left is spewing out hatred. 

The problem is he’s still an influential person, so like JK Rowling & Donald Trump their little tweets manifest themselves as physical violence for a lot of vulnerable people.

• Like 2

He's the epitome of a self entitled prick, never struck a fucking bat in his life, would be lucky to get the part of third elf in the kids show at the MetroCentre if his family weren't famous thespians. As Tom alludes to, he needs a good hiding, the spoilt bastard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Is he suddenly seeing a Katie Hopkins sized hole now she's been marginalised by being kicked off Twitter?.... am thinking there's big money in hate tbh :cuppa:

spot on. he will go away if we all ignore him and stop sharing his tweets. easier said than done though - that's why they're called professional trolls. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Yes and he has “followers” but no friends anymore :lol:

Sat there talking to twitter asking why his former friends have “cancelled” Him.

That tweet about him having mates round was blatantly what he wished he was doing. No wonder that Storey nutter likes him. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Tom said:

The problem is he’s still an influential person, so like JK Rowling & Donald Trump their little tweets manifest themselves as physical violence for a lot of vulnerable people.

Am i being whooshed here but are you seriously comparing JK Rowling with Trump?

As for Fox, outside the twitterati, which is really quite a small sphere, he's an irrelevance. Do tweets really influence anyone anyway or do they just reinforce people's own confirmation bias? 

I think you are being wooshed. 

JK Rowling has 14 million twitter followers & her words are dangerous for the trans community who already have to put up with violence worldwide. 

She’s a cunt.

• Like 1

You think transgender people have been subjected to violence on the basis of her tweets? Tbh I'd prefer to stay clear of the whole subject as I'm not knowledgable about it but really don't have Rowling down as a figure of hatred in the way of Trump, Hopkins or Fox or any other number of right-wing nutters. You appear to set the definition bar of cunt quite low! 

Absolutely, it’s not just her tweets but her essays and lectures on the subjects. Oh and that she’s wrote a book about a trans serial killer that some shops refuse to stock.

For the past couple of years I’ve attended a Trans Day of Remembrance with a non binary friend and the violence they are subjected to is nightmarish. Over 400 were killed last year & over 300 the year before.

It’s not a great leap to suggest that a hugely anti-trans influential person who weighs in on the subject has exacerbated things somewhat

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Tom said:

Aye, totally agree with this. Depressing that some people don't realise the consequences of their words.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Absolutely, it’s not just her tweets but her essays and lectures on the subjects. Oh and that she’s wrote a book about a trans serial killer that some shops refuse to stock.

For the past couple of years I’ve attended a Trans Day of Remembrance with a non binary friend and the violence they are subjected to is nightmarish. Over 400 were killed last year & over 300 the year before.

It’s not a great leap to suggest that a hugely anti-trans influential person who weighs in on the subject has exacerbated things somewhat

I would go so far as to say that she created the recent trans shitstorm she was part of with an eye on publicity for her book. "Women are afraid of trans people, this is a serious issue I feel strongly about" followed by "here is my book which features a trans serial killer attacking women".

Pathetic.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Aye, totally agree with this. Depressing that some people don't realise the consequences of their words.

I think Trump was / is fully aware of it and used it to try and win votes and didn’t give a fuck who got hurt in the process 

• Like 2