Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Anyone know just how effective this Oxford vaccine is? It’s was claimed to be 95% effective at the weekend but it has been approved for two full doses rather than the half dose/full dose combination that seemed to be much more effective in earlier trials.

11 hours ago, Meenzer said:

For fuck's sake.

THE FIGURES ARE AS "LOW" AS THEY ARE BECAUSE OF THE MEASURES TAKEN, THEY'RE NOT A REASON TO STOP TAKING THE MEASURES

How fucking thick do you have to be to not get this

I sincerely hope history absolutely pulls these type of cunts to bits especially the prominent ones but they say history is written by the victors and these bastards are backed by serious money.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Schools, colleges and Unis still open though. Unbelievable.

Schools reopening is being delayed /reviewed isn’t it? Universities being allowed to reopen would be fucking ludicrous. So it’ll probably happen 

I’m kind of pleased it hasn’t been delayed until too late. I’ve been out walking the dogs over the past few days and the roads have been busy but today it was like rush hour on a Friday almost. Seems like a lot of people are being anything but careful 

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

My choice of cocaine over cheese over the Xmas period about to pay dividends with the gyms shutting again.  

Never tried that. I’ve had speed on my cereal a few times.  

• Haha 4