Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Honestly, what the fuck is the point of this kind of announcement? All it tells people is "sure, you're not allowed to have anyone round to your house but we won't police anything that's 14 people or less, so go for it".

We're never going to get out of this, are we? :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Honestly, what the fuck is the point of this kind of announcement? All it tells people is "sure, you're not allowed to have anyone round to your house but we won't police anything that's 14 people or less, so go for it".

We're never going to get out of this, are we? :lol:

Oh, and we haven’t got the police to enforce it with any regularity either

9 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Wait, what?

image.png

I guess 'Government to provide necessary support to covid sufferers' just wasn't as catchy a headline.

Also, it's going to cost £453m a week? Are we expecting 900,000 cases a week now?

Is this the one that is 8 times more resistant to vaccines?

I'm struggling to keep up with the doomscrolling tbh, I've long assumed we bottomed out into a hell dimension sometime around 2016.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Is this the one that is 8 times more resistant to vaccines?

I'm struggling to keep up with the doomscrolling tbh, I've long assumed we bottomed out into a hell dimension sometime around 2016.

The English one spreads like fuck and fucks you up more, but is stopped by the vaccine.

The SA one doesn't spread faster, its unknown if it fucks you up more, and it might be vaccine resistant.

The Brazil one, fuck knows.

Hope that clears it up for you and wasn't too technical. :ok:

• Haha 2