Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Renton said "hundreds of thousands". I'm not giving him the win just yet. 

You claimed 100,000 as the worst case scenario. You mightn't be giving Renton the win but you're certainly taking the loss.

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

That's quite an error to make. :lol: 

I read the 8% efficacy story on the daily mail website earlier...no doubt so did tens of thousands of hysterical easily lead half witted twats with shit for brains..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

You claimed 100,000 as the worst case scenario. You mightn't be giving Renton the win but you're certainly taking the loss.

Find me where I said this. I can't be fucked but have my doubts. 

On 10/03/2020 at 05:12, Gemmill said:

Isn't their base case a worst case though, i.e. there isn't really a base case that's been published? Given that it's killed 4,000 or so globally so far, I don't understand why you think it'll rinse through "hundreds of thousands" here? 

Second page, numb nuts.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

ONS say 100k have died due to covid in the UK . Looks like Rents estimate is on the low side...

Mental thing is we've missed multiple opportunities to reduce that number. 3 delayed lockdowns, refusal to close borders or test arrivals, the Cummings debacle undermining the whole effort ...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Mental thing is we've missed multiple opportunities to reduce that number. 3 delayed lockdowns, refusal to close borders or test arrivals, the Cummings debacle undermining the whole effort ...

Don't be daft, it's all the public's fault (oh and the EU)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Alex said:

That sea shanty craze. Fuck right off 

Luckily this has mostly passed me by until I saw a bit of motd on Sunday before heading off into the kitchen for a couple of minutes and avoiding it. :lol:

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

Second page, numb nuts.

Was it ever in doubt Sinn Find would hunt it down? :lol:

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

Second page, numb nuts.

Doesn't sound like me predicting anything, DICKFACE. So now you're wrong, Renton is wrong, and I remain right about everything. Another good day on planet earth for me.