Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Good news is that they are starting jabs on Monday in Oz - better late than never, but I anticipate it will be quite some time before I get one.  Not quite as crippled as most on here, by the sounds of it, even if I am immuno-suppressed. :blind: :aussie:

8 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Good news is that they are starting jabs on Monday in Oz - better late than never, but I anticipate it will be quite some time before I get one.  Not quite as crippled as most on here, by the sounds of it, even if I am immuno-suppressed. :blind: :aussie:

Allegedly if you are immune suppressed you can get it earlier than others, you just have to register somewhere, on some list according to Ms Nb - I like you fall in that category.

I’m hoping they will give us the pfzier version not that crappy English one that our governments Tory mates have promised them.

On 19/02/2021 at 11:10, sammynb said:

Allegedly if you are immune suppressed you can get it earlier than others, you just have to register somewhere, on some list according to Ms Nb - I like you fall in that category.

I’m hoping they will give us the pfzier version not that crappy English one that our governments Tory mates have promised them.

Yes, at my age and immuno suppressed, I think I am in category 2, but that puts me well behind most of the UK and USA, it seems given how long Scomo and his mates have taken for a #worldclassateverything (apart from, of course, getting a vaccine up and running quickly and ensuring safety of your women in Parliament) government.

Frankly don't care which one I get.  The crappy English one is being manufactured in Oz, so the worst of both worlds :rolleyes: 

I don't mind the relaxation if the vaccine/hospitalisation stats really are as positive as they seem to be, but scheduling the "stay at home order lifted but people urged to stay local wherever possible" phase for the week before Easter rather than the week after is going to mean absolute chaos on the holiday weekend, isn't it? :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1