Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

5 hours ago, Meenzer said:

I don't mind the relaxation if the vaccine/hospitalisation stats really are as positive as they seem to be, but scheduling the "stay at home order lifted but people urged to stay local wherever possible" phase for the week before Easter rather than the week after is going to mean absolute chaos on the holiday weekend, isn't it? :lol: 

Jesus wept.

• Haha 3

It's all relatively sensible but aiming for June the 21st as "normality" day is a long way from the second dose endpoint for a hell of a lot of people. 

I'm still expecting some kind of screwing over  generally regarding second doses though. 

• Like 1

There’s also going to be an awful lot of people who haven’t had their first jab or only had it quite recently come that date and won’t have anything close to full immunity. This group will be largely made up of younger people who were the drivers of infection in the second wave.

And so began the Great Toontastic Plagiarism Schism- a once (fairly) united board became split in to the Howmans vs The Paddockers. 

Friendships, families and eventually the board itself would be torn asunder over the Great Debate- who posted the pub meme first? 

(The fact that pubs didn’t open until December 2022 was lost in the intransigent posturing from both sides). 

*read it in Morgan Freeman’s voice, it sounds better. 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

‘I hate lockdown’

’Okay, here’s a safe vaccine that will end lockdown’

’I don’t want that either’

Maybe these people are just contrarian cunts?

It’s easier to accept being one of life’s failures if you reason that literally everything is a conspiracy.