Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

40 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

#feeb kidneys that might give up on me at some point but that aren't any kind of Covid-specific risk factor, and so on.

The reason I got mine is because I’m missing a kidney, so that puts me at risk. (Worth it though, the guitar sounds brilliant!) 

So if you’re a kidney patient that’ll definitely put you on the list. I get a news letter from the Tyneside kidney patients association & everyone seemed to have been getting vaccinated in February.

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

The reason I got mine is because I’m missing a kidney, so that puts me at risk. (Worth it though, the guitar sounds brilliant!)

:lol: I've got polycystic kidney disease, which doesn't give me any trouble or need any treatment at the minute but apparently involves a 50-50 chance of kidney failure by the time I'm old, so maybe that's enough to put me on a list of :quotes: special :quotes: cases.

Well I'm booked in along with the missus in a couple of weeks time. Letter from North Tyneside council says I'm eligible, text today with the link to book from my doctor's telling me I'm eligible and to book but the actual website telling me I'm not unless I tick a wrong box which I have. Will have to wait and see if I get turned away? :lol:

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Well I'm booked in along with the missus in a couple of weeks time. Letter from North Tyneside council says I'm eligible, text today with the link to book from my doctor's telling me I'm eligible and to book but the actual website telling me I'm not unless I tick a wrong box which I have. Will have to wait and see if I get turned away? :lol:

50+ innit. You'll be fine. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Tom said:

So if you’re a kidney patient that’ll definitely put you on the list. I get a news letter from the Tyneside kidney patients association & everyone seemed to have been getting vaccinated in February.

Funnily enough I found out a couple of years ago I have what's called a horseshoe kidney as in one extended one rather than two. It's never bothered me apart from being aware if it goes wrong I'm fucked. 

Looks like we have a common board feeb factor. 

4 hours ago, NJS said:

Funnily enough I found out a couple of years ago I have what's called a horseshoe kidney as in one extended one rather than two. It's never bothered me apart from being aware if it goes wrong I'm fucked. 

Looks like we have a common board feeb factor. 

Yeh I think mine is the same, just a big fuck off kidney. However it’s “chronic kidney disease” medically. 

Mine gave me some bother & I’ve got to take tablets for it. (It was also a canny shock finding out I only had one)

6 hours ago, Tom said:

I only pop in here very occasionally so could easily have missed something relevant, however...

I always found the easiest way to further appreciate the likes of gilmour doing his strumming was to have a spliff. 

never occurred to me to remove an organ.

On 28/02/2021 at 10:34, PaddockLad said:

what’s driving her to madness is the thought of that cunt in no 11 extending the scheme from the end of March to the end of June. If he does there’s a chance in areas where demand is highest that the system will fall to bits 

Cunts gonna cunt. :cantlook:

• Like 1

On 28/02/2021 at 18:12, Alex said:

Any idea what was going down in Forest Hall earlier? About 10 police cars and the Forest Hall Road was closed near the Ritz. Your mention of Jay Jay Sea made me wonder if he’d escaped again 

Looks like an old guy was hit by a car. 

Forest Hall pedestrian, 80, dies days after being hit by car https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-56285444

• Like 1