Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Maybe they read your posts on here about how the first one gave you a booboo on your arm and they don't think you can hack number 2. :razz:

I haven't even had the OFFER of one dose yet, you greedy cunts! :lol:

I'm relieved to discover your own personal vaccine status is more important to me than mine this morning :D

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

11 weeks after initial dose is the current plan.

Regardless of 11 or 12 weeks, nothings being released...lots of Astra coming back from the continent though...OK for those who's had that first jab...

The number of people suffering blood clots seems canny small. And then there's the question of whether they're even related to the vaccine. 

All these EU soft shites need to man up and walk these blood clots off before we tell them they can't have the Astra jab anymore. VEXIT! 

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The number of people suffering blood clots seems canny small. And then there's the question of whether they're even related to the vaccine. 

All these EU soft shites need to man up and walk these blood clots off before we tell them they can't have the Astra jab anymore. VEXIT! 

You obviously don’t need to worry anyway as it is about the risks of blood knots in the brain.

So people are getting blood clots with the vaccine rather than blood clots from the vaccine?

Sounds familiar :scratchchin: Bet the people who use that phrasing about virus deaths aren't so keen to roll it out here though.

I thought about "Yes Gemmill" but will put it here. My sister died last night. Chest infection (pneumonia) due to immunosuppression caused by chemotherapy. Not covid, but the way she died is related. They wouldn't let me see her at hospital and then she died alone, gasping for breath. To my dying day I will be haunted in the knowledge I wasn't there for her when she needed me most. This pandemic is an utter cunt. Devastated. 

Sorry to hear that Renton. 

I've lost a best mate and my brother in law in the last year both to cancer so I know what you mean about collateral damage of the pandemic.