Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

Had mine yesterday. AZ.  

Felt a bit heady last night and fairly lazy today but I’m fairly lazy every day.  Some of my mates have carried on as if they’re dying. Absolute jessies.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Absolutely cannot wait for Gemmill getting  absolutely chinned. The dog will be having a sly nibble of what it thinks is your corpse.

Have you had your pick 'n' mix second dose yet? I see they've just started doing a study into whether mix and match works/is better. 

16 hours ago, Toonpack said:

You'll be getting the clot version there (unless they've run out)

Edit - everyone I know/work with who has had AZ was fucked for 2 days afterwards, deffo NOT a Friday jab if you can avoid.

Evidently Pfizer screws you after second jab (according to my yank colleagues) so will be a Monday/Tuesday for my second if I can possibly arrange it.

I had the Astrazeneca one and didn't feel any side effects. Sounds like your mates/colleagues are all using 'side effects' as an excuse not to see you.

Probably all out having pizzas.

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I had the Astrazeneca one and didn't feel any side effects. Sounds like your mates/colleagues are all using 'side effects' as an excuse not to see you.

Probably all out having pizzas.

Given I abide by the rules seeing mates is not an option, so you are sooooooo fucking wrong.

17 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Given I abide by the rules seeing mates is not an option, so you are sooooooo fucking wrong.

Lockdown stopped you meeting mates, not having mates.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Toonpack said:

I have a considerable number of mates, given I'm not a cunt

Your pizza opinion suggests otherwise.

Newcastle's Sexiest got his vaccination yesterday afternoon (Atrazeneca). As of this morning (17 hours post vaccine), I can report:

No dead arm

No side effects

This is how the non-feebs operate. 

You get a little leaflet about that now, and they ask if you've got any questions about the risks, to which my response was "Lady, do I LOOK like a man who needs to worry about blood clots? Let's get this party started."

• Haha 4

My pal, the lad who had 2 strokes in his early 30s and has a blood clotting syndrome that he's on warafin for, Kidney disease and epilepsy got his jab a few weeks ago and was told he should have probably shielded for the last year. 

He's in the middle of suing the NHS after the doctor sent him home from a&e after failing to.diagnose his first stroke, despite blatant red flags, telling him to double his blood pressure medication. Hope he takes them to the cleaners

6 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

He's now got a blind spot and lost dexterity in one of his hands amongst other ailments. No droopy face luckily, I told him I wouldn't hang about with him if that happened.

Poor sod.