Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

8 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

My pal, the lad who had 2 strokes in his early 30s and has a blood clotting syndrome that he's on warafin for, Kidney disease and epilepsy got his jab a few weeks ago and was told he should have probably shielded for the last year. 

He's in the middle of suing the NHS after the doctor sent him home from a&e after failing to.diagnose his first stroke, despite blatant red flags, telling him to double his blood pressure medication. Hope he takes them to the cleaners

Feel sorry for the bloke but what does it have to do with corona virus or the vaccine?

On 17/04/2021 at 10:05, Gemmill said:

Newcastle's Sexiest got his vaccination yesterday afternoon (Atrazeneca). As of this morning (17 hours post vaccine), I can report:

No dead arm

No side effects

This is how the non-feebs operate. 

Holla!

All these side effect ridden normies are embarrassing.

17 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Holla!

All these side effect ridden normies are embarrassing.

I'm now officially out of the side effect zone and can confirm I felt nowt. Nails. Have you had yours as well? 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I'm now officially out of the side effect zone and can confirm I felt nowt. Nails. Have you had yours as well? 

Yeah, had my first dose of Astra Zenica a while ago. I'm convinced it's because the NHS thought I'd had a transplant and have sickle cell anemia. Even though I twice told them I'm a different bloke.

Just now, The Fish said:

Yeah, had my first dose of Astra Zenica a while ago. I'm convinced it's because the NHS thought I'd had a transplant and have sickle cell anemia. Even though I twice told them I'm a different bloke.

Do they also think you're 6.2cm tall...?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Imagine having all that wrong with you and not realising you should be being careful around a fairly well-publicised virus.

Imagine thinking you can bunk off work without being told you're high-risk. I do like the idea of self-certifying shielding though 

29 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Imagine having all that wrong with you and not realising you should be being careful around a fairly well-publicised virus.

He was being careful, he was social distancing, wearing a mask and regularly washing his hands. Imagine thinking it's an employee/patients decision to shield.

9 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Getting my first jab this morning, wouldn't mind a mild dose of side effects as I'll use it as an excuse to have a few days off work :ok:

Well just say you’re not well either way then ;) 

27 minutes ago, Alex said:

Well just say you’re not well either way then ;) 

I'm tempted tbh, there's been some fuckers working here that have spent more time in isolation than Nelson Mandela.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sonatine said:

I'm tempted tbh, there's been some fuckers working here that have spent more time in isolation than Nelson Mandela.

Ring in and say you think you've got asymptomatic covid

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

I don't know why but that's the one I wanted. I read an article last week that made it sound better but can't remember why. Anyway let us know how you get on with the side effects, it's a matter of pride and honour that you be unaffected. 

17 hours ago, Alex said:

There was a wife at my lass’s place shielding because of asthma. The cheeky fucker runs half marathons 

One of the local's (full blown conspiracy nut) here, says he can't wear a mask because of his Asthma, and yet smokes tabs !! :) :) 

• Haha 1

Coming down with a stinking headache and flu symptoms after my AstraZeneca dose yesterday.

Enough to keep me off work?  Nope.

Did I stay off anyway?  Too fucking right I did.

the breakfast club rebel GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

:lol:

Fucking right. My very simple rule about being off work sick is: if how I'm feeling would make me think twice about doing something outside of work, then you better fucking believe I'm not going to work. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3