Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I don't know why but that's the one I wanted. I read an article last week that made it sound better but can't remember why. Anyway let us know how you get on with the side effects, it's a matter of pride and honour that you be unaffected. 

I’ve heard some people say they felt a bit spaced out afterwards but I don’t see how i would notice any difference in that case 

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I don't know why but that's the one I wanted. I read an article last week that made it sound better but can't remember why. Anyway let us know how you get on with the side effects, it's a matter of pride and honour that you be unaffected. 

There normally aren’t any side effects after the first dose, but it’s supposed to be quite heavy after the second jab, same applies for the BioNTech one. I will report about it in June.

I firmly believe that if you can't be arsed to go into work, you shouldn't. If that means phoning up and putting on 'the voice' then so be it. 

14 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Presumably Alzheimer's is a side effect :smile:

Yeah she’s mostly fine, lost a bit of weight in the last year. Doctors won’t confirm or deny etc, but her daughter is a bit of a conspiracy theorist and is acting the fucking goat at usual. Most of the family  are nutters, obvs 🤪

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 3

Hope she gets better soon. A blood clot.after the second if you were okay with the first is almost unheard of. Very unlucky, or could be chance.

I love the way you talk to your Scottish relatives in phonetic Scottish btw. Nice quip from your cousin. :lol:

• Like 2

She’s the most evilly funny person I’ve ever met :lol: 

Her and her sister knew the late Les McKeown well, her sister allegedly very well indeed..their late mother threw the whole band out of the family home when she came home from work early one day and found them all err “partying”..

33 minutes ago, Renton said:

Hope she gets better soon. A blood clot.after the second if you were okay with the first is almost unheard of. Very unlucky, or could be chance.

I love the way you talk to your Scottish relatives in phonetic Scottish btw. Nice quip from your cousin. :lol:

I'm sure it's just a bit of a laugh to PL, whereas I bet KCG speaks with a broader accent than any actual Scotsman

7 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I got "the text" yesterday off NHS_NoReply. I replied anyway and told them I'm not having the cheap one, in case they need to order the Pfizer one in especially 

Can’t you  just order the Pifco copy from your Kamagra supplier? 

Delayed side effects for me from the AZ jab for me. Felt fine the first couple of days but woke up today feeling like I couldn’t get out of bed. No fever or anything but just zero energy. I walked the kids to school but was so fatigued I rang in sick and am going back to bed 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Delayed side effects for me from the AZ jab for me.

No mention of "repetition" on the listed side effects. 

Hope you're feeling better feeling better soon.