Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

I had Moderna earlier today. 

Did anyone get any side effects from Moderna/Pfizer?

Slightly sore / stiff arm for a day or two with the moderna for me but nothing else. 

42 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Isn’t a wanking arm rather a side effect from a Pfizer product?

It was my left arm. I specifically asked for it to not be my wanking arm

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I’m half a moderna guy now, second jab in six weeks.

Will the vaccine still work now that Bill and Melinda are splitting up?

Aye, but you’ll need to let Dave from India have access to your pc to update the settings. 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye, but you’ll need to let Dave from India have access to your pc to update the settings. 

Just don't let Ant do it (© LM)

• Haha 4

On 04/05/2021 at 10:30, Isegrim said:

I’m half a moderna guy now, second jab in six weeks.

Will the vaccine still work now that Bill and Melinda are splitting up?

I feel kind of guilty. Just after my second jab I sat down to watch Newcastle play arsenal.

Must have been the final straw for Mrs Gates 

• Haha 1

On 20/04/2020 at 20:20, Renton said:

I fundamentally disagree. Problem is this is global, every country in the world will go into recession at the same time. There will be very little demand to drive recovery. Already the average family are down £500 a month. Certain sectors are facing oblivion. In fact maybe most. Tourism and leisure, honestly think it may take a decade to get back. Retail, construction, a lot of manufacturing. Then add Brexit on top. Yipee. 

You didn't know shit then and you don't know shit now, motherfucker.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57008220

26 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I miss Renton's lighthearted predictions from this time last year 

I mean, its been a walk in the park and the predictions listed there by ewerk were completely wrong, right? It's been worse than even I predicted. Yes, there will be a bounce back naturally, from a very low base, but some sectors have been wiped out and equality is worse than ever before. The NHS is going to struggle for years to come, indirect deaths and morbidity due to disruption will continue for years. National debt is off the scale and the excuse for a century of austerity. ANd Brexit has barely begun. Other than that its hunky dory I guess. 

I agreed with you on the death toll, I disagreed on the long term economic impact. I've a 100% track record in predictions and I'm telling you that now is the time to cheer up.

27 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I agreed with you on the death toll, I disagreed on the long term economic impact. I've a 100% track record in predictions and I'm telling you that now is the time to cheer up.

alright, ugly mackems