Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye, I had my second jab (Pfizer) this afternoon too. 

I’m away out to lick the neighbours. 

Was your first Pfizer or is it happy hour?  

Double Pfizer, with a free shot of Rich Energy Tramp’s Piss for those who currently have the virus and have subsequently lost their taste. 

( aye, both shots were Pfizer). 

• Haha 3

Hands up who was at Allards in Tynemouth during the times they’ve mentioned. Fuck sake.

Mind, if I’ve picked it up from the 3rd of May, I’d say the damage has been pretty much done now; isolating for a test almost 2 weeks after the fact seems like locking the stable door after the horse has bolted, ran 15 mile down the road and shit all over the place.

19 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Hands up who was at Allards in Tynemouth during the times they’ve mentioned. Fuck sake.

Mind, if I’ve picked it up from the 3rd of May, I’d say the damage has been pretty much done now; isolating for a test almost 2 weeks after the fact seems like locking the stable door after the horse has bolted, ran 15 mile down the road and shit all over the place.

I noticed it shut last week. 

40 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Just googled to see what you were talking about. Allards staff mustn't be local because there's nothing on the interactive map.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/indian-variant-found-after-covid-20581379

Been offered the second jab on a day that I can't make it. No idea what I can do about rearranging or postponing or whatever. There only seems to be an option to book, or opt-out?

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Been offered the second jab on a day that I can't make it. No idea what I can do about rearranging or postponing or whatever. There only seems to be an option to book, or opt-out?

What's more important than LIFE ITSELF Dave? 

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Plainly something equally as infantile but as yet not fessed up to on this esteemed forum :cuppa:

Wife is off to London to stay with sister-in-law who should be having a child cut out of her any minute now. Which means I'm looking after the little lad. 

No one available to babysit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Wife is off to London to stay with sister-in-law who should be having a child cut out of her any minute now. Which means I'm looking after the little lad. 

No one available to babysit.

Take him with you?

Sounds like your support network is as bad as mine like. Hope you've said farewell to your social life. 

Just now, Renton said:

Take him with you?

Sounds like your support network is as bad as mine like. Hope you've said farewell to your social life. 

Last time I went it was a 45 minute wait, for a 3 minute procedure. There's no fucking way he's staying still for 3 minutes, let alone 45. 

Don't get me wrong, one of my sisters would happily drive 2 1/2 hours to look after him. However, she can barely get off the sofa, so there's no chance she could sprint around the park making sure he doesn't run full tilt into the frame of the swings. There's also the very real danger that she'd drive him to MacDonalds "as a treat" then plonk him in front of Peppa fucking Pig while she eats a Family Box.

We're usually well-stocked for babysitters, but both sister-in-laws will be busy, local friends are busy too. That weekend just happens to be the one everyone's made plans. Just bad luck. 

12 hours ago, The Fish said:

Last time I went it was a 45 minute wait, for a 3 minute procedure. There's no fucking way he's staying still for 3 minutes, let alone 45. 

Don't get me wrong, one of my sisters would happily drive 2 1/2 hours to look after him. However, she can barely get off the sofa, so there's no chance she could sprint around the park making sure he doesn't run full tilt into the frame of the swings. There's also the very real danger that she'd drive him to MacDonalds "as a treat" then plonk him in front of Peppa fucking Pig while she eats a Family Box.

We're usually well-stocked for babysitters, but both sister-in-laws will be busy, local friends are busy too. That weekend just happens to be the one everyone's made plans. Just bad luck. 

Surely you just need to drive him to Durham - Cummings' parents are probably available.

21 hours ago, The Fish said:

Any parent who doesn't do that on the regular is a weirdo tbh ;) 

Or has a kid infinitely more manageable than mine 

Edited by Kid Dynamite