Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If there's any justice, this will finally be the point at which the public turns on him, cos the Indian variant being the most prevalent strain is entirely down to his dithering. 

Hmmm. It's going to take something spectacular to get this fat turd from power, people really are brain washed by him. I think it will happen, but this isn't it. I mean, the time he boasted about shaking hands with covid patients was his Trump bleach moment, nobody gave a shit. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Hmmm. It's going to take something spectacular to get this fat turd from power, people really are brain washed by him. I think it will happen, but this isn't it. I mean, the time he boasted about shaking hands with covid patients was his Trump bleach moment, nobody gave a shit. 

Aye, because as soon as "the left" (i.e. everyone who isn't currently voting Tory) start criticising him, they'll all form ranks around him to defend his honour. Maybe the best thing we can do is to be quiet about it and let them work it out themselves.

• Like 1

I went to the Toby Carvery (i know) last night at Shiremoor with Mrs T & 2 of the kids. It was ok & got us out for a bit. One way system in the main door, out the fire exit. We booked for 6 o clock it was fairly quiet. It started to get busier as we were leaving.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

You should make your Instagram private. 

My Instagram is private, so fuck you Piers.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Aye, because as soon as "the left" (i.e. everyone who isn't currently voting Tory) start criticising him, they'll all form ranks around him to defend his honour. Maybe the best thing we can do is to be quiet about it and let them work it out themselves.

Nah, never stop pointing out what an absolute dog turd of a human he is. 

I don’t know what it’ll take for people to turn on the cunt, but given what he’s already got away with, when it does eventually happen it’ll be a joy to watch. 
Hopefully he takes a load of his scum cronies with him. 

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Nah, never stop pointing out what an absolute dog turd of a human he is. 

I don’t know what it’ll take for people to turn on the cunt, but given what he’s already got away with, when it does eventually happen it’ll be a joy to watch. 
Hopefully he takes a load of his scum cronies with him. 

You and I both know that the way it works with the Tory party is that you always get someone worse than the previous one. Given our current trajectory we might skip over Gove entirely and land squarely on Patel.

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

You and I both know that the way it works with the Tory party is that you always get someone worse than the previous one. Given our current trajectory we might skip over Gove entirely and land squarely on Patel.

Nah, she’ll only get eleventy-ten thousand million votes. 
Man-of-the-people- billionaire-richest-MP-in-the-House Sexy Rishi Sunak is our next Cunt In Chief. 

(Sorry for all the hyphens, I’m having a stroke:lol:

• Haha 1

Hancock to hold news conference at 5pm today. Probably due to the confusion over travelling out of the country.

Sky are reporting...

"Thousands of people have reportedly travelled to destinations on the amber list since the ban on foreign holidays was lifted on Monday.

More than 150 flights are reported to have left on Monday to places such as France, Greece, Spain and the US"

This has all the hallmarks for another wave to come into the country. Shirley the best thing to do would be to have a green light & red light system. While trying to get a hold on the Indian virus that seems to be spreading rapidly around our country at the minute. 

Edited by trooper