Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

1 minute ago, Renton said:

:lol: Canny impressive to have done a job for over a year without meeting anyone. 

To be honest there is no need for people testing SAAS systems to be onsite anywhere. Also means I don't fall under IR35 tax rules if I use my own equipment and never set foot in the office.

That video of them hounding the reporter. Just what the fuck.. what do they even think they're going to get out of him, it's literally nothing more than mob driven bullying. Not a single one of those cunts would be man enough to go at him in the way they are if they were on their own. 

Seriously what is going on in this country, it's starting to feel as though decent people are in a minority. Maybe the right wing lunatics really were a "silent majority".

Nice to see loads of police doing fuck all too. 

Btw, the best part of the delaying of ‘freedom day’ (fuck off) is the exemption for weddings. But you’re recommended to wear a mask, unless you’re eating eating or drinking :lol: I was hoping to get out of going to my cousin’s one as well. Still, I’ll have had my second dose by then. Assuming I’m still alive

I was just going to post the same thing about the lack of police protection. Appalling to see a BBC journalist hounded by an angry mob like something you’d see in Trump’s America. 

On 07/06/2021 at 13:43, Gemmill said:

Say it ain't so, Dave. We'll have more data next week on whether you've joined the ranks of the feebs, once I've had my second one done. 

You had yours yet? 

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Great, so the delta variants mimics symptoms of a weekend on the bugle and tabs.

Just ordered some lateral flow tests 

i've got one of those lingering three day hangovers and was starting to think the same thing :lol:

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

You had yours yet? 

Tonight's the night baby. 

Interested in a miniature poodle for £1900 btw? 

Would look a bit like this bad boy (the fatha):

Screenshot_20210615-150704_Chrome.thumb.jpg.74c7529006cf57d6e1ff5e343e273221.jpg

17 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Tonight's the night baby. 

Interested in a miniature poodle for £1900 btw? 

Would look a bit like this bad boy (the fatha):

Screenshot_20210615-150704_Chrome.thumb.jpg.74c7529006cf57d6e1ff5e343e273221.jpg

No, waiting for a cockapoo <£1200

Thanks though. 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I can't feel it anywhere. Enjoy your headache. :lol:

i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but feeling shite after the jab is the sign of a healthy, active immune system doing its job. 

so it sounds like you're pretty much doomed if you get the virus. 

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but feeling shite after the jab is the sign of a healthy, active immune system doing its job. 

I doubt the virus could even be arsed to infect Gemmill.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Soft shite. I am, once again, absolutely fine. 

Which one did you have? 

You Pfizer'ed yes ?? Give it a few days, you'll feel beyond knackered for 24/48 hours.

29 minutes ago, Renton said:

I had completed both by March (Pfizer). Nothing at all except a sore arm. Fortunately it was my left arm so didn't even affect my sex life. 

You just know that even if it fucks Gemmill up for a day or two, he ain't gonna admit it

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

It's probably cos I was right about already having had it back in Jan last year. 

Also it doesn't make sense that those most likely to be chinned by the virus are least likely to be chinned by the vaccine. I suspect it's the opposite. 

Anyway, enjoy your second jab. :razz:

• Haha 1