Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

7 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

In air conditioned hospitals and that

I'll take you round the crumbling 60s & 70s shitholes I look after if you like, they've opened every single day since 23 March last year....I wear a mask slmost all day without complaint as do all other staff. Theres no AC in any of them. 

• Like 5

Just now, PaddockLad said:

I'll take you round the crumbling 60s & 70s shitholes I look after if you like, they've opened every single day since 23 March last year....I wear a mask slmost all day without complaint as do all other staff. Theres no AC in any of them. 

Was that supposed to sound like you work in worse conditions for mask wearing than me? 

While Quiff is clearly on the wind up here, it is noteworthy that more and more 'reasonable' people are running out of patience with this now.

I had my first vaccination yesterday which was something of a relief given that I seem to be really behind everyone else on that front (Scotland doesn't appear to let you force the issue, you just wait for an invite). Am looking forward to the second one so that I'll be as well defended as possible, but I'll go on wearing masks and so on as long as we're told to. Really don't see the point in taking risks given what a total mess this has been.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

While Quiff is clearly on the wind up here, it is noteworthy that more and more 'reasonable' people are running out of patience with this now.

Thing about Thompers is you have to remember he once spent a whole years trying to convince everyone how good Kid Rock is.

So you just know there is something a miss.

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Was that supposed to sound like you work in worse conditions for mask wearing than me? 

I have no idea what you do for a living, I prefer to mostly  ignore  you on here. I'm not going to let a fuckin shit for brains  arsehole such as yourself suggest things that aren't true though. Hope that's OK. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, PaddockLad said:

I have no idea what you do for a living, I prefer to mostly  ignore  you on here. I'm not going to let a fuckin shit for brains  arsehole such as yourself suggest things that aren't true though. Hope that's OK. 

Hard Internet cunt

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Running out of patience with what?

42 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I will if you try doing manual work in an oven for 8 hours with a mask on and let me know how you get on

Somebody's been watching Total Recall. 

45 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Offer accepted. When you picking me up Phil mitchell

17 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Thing about Thompers is you have to remember he once spent a whole years trying to convince everyone how good Kid Rock is.

So you just know there is something a miss.

Here have you seen the state of what you post in the what are you listening to thread you sad aussie wanker. After I stood up for your cattle farmers as well. Fuck you and your steroid beef 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Running out of patience with what?

The lockdown and protective measures. It just feels to me like there's a shift in people's mentality on this based on some of the conversations I'm seeing/having. I think the view was that once we were vaccinated we were out of the woods, and yet it now looks like we'll probably lose a lot of the summer to this as well. I think we're fine where we are, mostly I am just concerned that if it transpires that we will need another proper lockdown, there'll be widespread public resistance to it.

It's just anecdotal from my view mind, so who knows. Certainly frustration with Johnson seems to be growing even amongst people who've traditionally backed him.