Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

33 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Unfortunately i've heard reports from Bobby Malingerer at work that Delta causes a new illness called Even Longer Covid :(

That was hilarious btw

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Unfortunately i've heard reports from Bobby Malingerer at work that Delta causes a new illness called Even Longer Covid :(

Which internet wingnut has told you Long Covid doesn’t exist, or are you just fishing for bites? 

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Which internet wingnut has told you Long Covid doesn’t exist, or are you just fishing for bites? 

tenor.gif

I mean I'm not denying that for some people it takes a bit longer to fully recover and they feel the after effects for some time. It's Renton shitting his pants making out that this is a reason not to reopen.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

13 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I mean I'm not denying that for some people it takes a bit longer to fully recover 

Other than the multiple posts where you are doing exactly that. 

Jog on, fucking daft twat. :lol:

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Other than the multiple posts where you are doing exactly that. 

Jog on, fucking daft twat. :lol:

:lol: Renton's fucking ridiculous brown panting over the issue needed some balance by somebody going the other way. 

Renton, who I’d listen to every day of the week on the subject, since it’s his area of expertise, has had a pretty horrific time of it during this pandemic. 
Whatever you think about his reactions, a little bit of humanity and respect for his situation costs nowt, and frankly, you’ve come across as even more of a cunt than usual about it. 

I’m all for piss taking and sarcasm, but not at the cost of basic decency towards someone who’s clearly been through the mill. 

Your lass sent you any more anal destruction videos, btw? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Renton, who I’d listen to every day of the week on the subject, since it’s his area of expertise, has had a pretty horrific time of it during this pandemic. 
Whatever you think about his reactions, a little bit of humanity and respect for his situation costs nowt, and frankly, you’ve come across as even more of a cunt than usual about it. 

I’m all for piss taking and sarcasm, but not at the cost of basic decency towards someone who’s clearly been through the mill. 

I mean if William Storey had had a bad lockdown it wouldn't make his views on the pandemic any less open to ridicule. I don't think it's Renton's area of expertise either, though saying that did make your post sound more credible so crack on. All of this animosity can't be good for that failing ticker my friend.

William fucking Storey :lol:

Of course, you’ve totally swerved the fact you’ve been called out for cuntishness, suggesting that you know full well it’s true. 

Ticker’s top notch now btw, amazing what actual prescription drugs, used properly, can do. :lol:

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

William fucking Storey :lol:

Of course, you’ve totally swerved the fact you’ve been called out for cuntishness, suggesting that you know full well it’s true. 

Ticker’s top notch now btw, amazing what actual prescription drugs, used properly, can do. :lol:

I think I addressed being called out for cuntishness quite sensitively without directly commenting on Renton's personal situation. That you've even brought it into the conversation is the true cunts trick.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I think you’re probably talking for the majority of the message board here.

From memory, Renton was the only person on here who properly understood the gravity of the situation very early on. Funnily enough, this may have had something to do with the fact that he knows what the fuck he is talking about, unlike the the rest of us gobshites.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I think I addressed being called out for cuntishness quite sensitively without directly commenting on Renton's personal situation. That you've even brought it into the conversation is the true cunts trick.

Really? 

52 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol: Renton's fucking ridiculous brown panting over the issue needed some balance by somebody going the other way. 

I mean you've just quoted a post I made before you "called me out for cuntishness". I addressed the post you made where you ludicrously brought Renton's recent bereavement up with sensitivity by not commenting on it.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

For the record, Renton is a hospital porter. He models himself on Robson Green's "Jimmy". 

I haven't got a clue what Queef has said because he's blocked but have a like. :lol:

• Like 1

Well it looks like i spoke to soon yesterday. Master T who's just trying to get back to some kind of normalityafter his horrendous battle with mental illness. You may remember me mentioning it back in January. So 2 weeks ago. After speaking to his mental health team his manager whose been great  & myself & Mrs T. He returned to work. At the weekend one of his work colleagues started coughing saying she hadn't felt to good all day. Eventually she went home after a couple of hours & did a test the following morning.  Master T's  manager rang this morning saying he has to isolate for 10 days as the colleagues test came back positive. He's gutted as himself & Miss T were due go visit our family members in Norwich this Friday for a few days. Obviously we'll be keeping a very close eye on him over the next few days. Stay safe everyone. Stevie aka Trooper

Edited by trooper
  • Like 3

I was talking to three people yesterday (parents of the kids my kids are friends with) that have all had covid recently despite being double jabbed. Unpleasantly ill but not seriously so. That's 6 people I know of now. Of course anecdotes like this don't mean much as you have no denominator data to interpret it, but I think I will continue being careful for a while yet, especially the couple of weeks before my holidays. 

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

I was talking to three people yesterday (parents of the kids my kids are friends with) that have all had covid recently despite being double jabbed. Unpleasantly ill but not seriously so. That's 6 people I know of now. Of course anecdotes like this don't mean much as you have no denominator data to interpret it, but I think I will continue being careful for a while yet, especially the couple of weeks before my holidays. 

Thankfully Master T is showing no symptoms & he's managed to bring forward his 2nd jab now from the 11th to the 7th. Isolation ends on the 5th, it looks like its now going to race through the younger population. Who in turn will be passing it on. I cant believe not 1 single country has been able to fully eradicate this thing. 

The main thing for me now regarding people isolating your going to have a lot of people who say "fuck it Hancock broke the rules" If the truths known its probably already happening.

the daily rise in case numbers is troubling - and we will have to see where we are in a few weeks before we can say the vaccine is winning - but look where the daily deaths are relative to daily cases compared to the second wave. 

image.png.ea4e7ad2835b7cb8d0d64e82f6748f58.png

44 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

the daily rise in case numbers is troubling - and we will have to see where we are in a few weeks before we can say the vaccine is winning - but look where the daily deaths are relative to daily cases compared to the second wave. 

image.png.ea4e7ad2835b7cb8d0d64e82f6748f58.png

There's a 3 week lag in hospitalisations. 30th May we had just over 3,000 new daily infections today there was just over 26,000. We are on track to be seeing 50/60,000 new daily infections by July 19th. Infact if we reach 60k that will be almost were the highest daily rates were in early January. Is that really a good number to be on,  & unlock everything.

Just now, trooper said:

There's a 3 week lag in hospitalisations. 30th May we had just over 3,000 new daily infections today there was just over 26,000. We are on track to be seeing 50/60,000 new daily infections by July 19th. Infact if we reach 60k that will be almost were the highest daily rates were in early January. Is that really a good number to be on,  & unlock everything.

look at the daily death number the last time daily cases were this high

the rising case numbers are worrying but the fact this wave looks very different on that chart. the hospital admissions one is similar, increasing but very different to the last wave