Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

£4 a pop in 1991? Par for the course I suppose.

I was paying £6 a pint in Hyde Park in 2016.

£4 for a 250cl bottle of Carling in 1991 was extortionate. £4.50 for the smallest hot dog known to man in the stadium no onions or sauce as well. He took the money first the bastard otherwise I'd have told him were to shove it. I'd been to loads of gigs up & down the country. City Hall, arenas, stadiums, festivals so knew you got ripped off but this was ridiculous 

When I was a massive hippy I went to a gig in the Roman colosseum in Nimes and took in 30l of homemade sangria courtesy of one these bad boys…

24130-Collapsible-Water-Carrier-cw-Tap-2

Wrapped in a towel inside a rucksack. 

Thanks to that and some superb Moroccan herbals I was absolutely wankered, tearing around the dungeons giving it Spartacus whilst the support bands were on. :lol:

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

When I was a massive hippy I went to a gig in the Roman colosseum in Nimes and took in 30l of homemade sangria courtesy of one these bad boys…

24130-Collapsible-Water-Carrier-cw-Tap-2

Wrapped in a towel inside a rucksack. 

Thanks to that and some superb Moroccan herbals I was absolutely wankered, tearing around the dungeons giving it Spartacus whilst the support bands were on. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Could've been worse, you could've wasted your life. :lol:

:ok:

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Renton said:

Trying to get your vacccination status on the NHS app is a right clart on. First of all, make sure you have the right app (it's not the covid one). Then you need to feed the app loads of details (NHS number etc) and go through loads of verification. Then you have to send them a perfectly aligned photo of your passport. Then you have to send a photo or video of yourself to prove that photo is you. Then.... I'm not sure because it hasn't worked yet. 

There's 2 different apps. You don't have to do any of that shit on the other one 😂

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

There's 2 different apps. You don't have to do any of that shit on the other one 😂

It's worked okay now, on the NHS App. What's the other one? Surely you need to it to link to your GP records and prove your identity? 

1 minute ago, Tom said:

How many times does the word “seagull” appear :lol: 

The less said about the broken stain glass window accident, the better 

• Haha 3

Never mind that nonsense, my GP pedalled me the other month because I’d moved out of the catchment area. Despite the catchment area being 5 miles and me moving a mile up the road so I’m having to duel wield between miserable gobshite receptionists in order to

get any sort of Covid passport happening since nothing is showing up. I fucking wish I had seagulls in my middle class gaff

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, trooper said:

£4 for a 250cl bottle of Carling in 1991 was extortionate. £4.50 for the smallest hot dog known to man in the stadium no onions or sauce as well. He took the money first the bastard otherwise I'd have told him were to shove it. I'd been to loads of gigs up & down the country. City Hall, arenas, stadiums, festivals so knew you got ripped off but this was ridiculous 

250cl? Aye that’s a piss take :lol: 

Both times I’d be to Hyde Park for shows, Black Sabbath  + Soundgarden & a few years later Green Day - we’d had a few cans before going in but then it was about 24°C both shows so those £6 pints were all too tempting haha 

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Never mind that nonsense, my GP pedalled me the other month because I’d moved out of the catchment area. Despite the catchment area being 5 miles and me moving a mile up the road so I’m having to duel wield between miserable gobshite receptionists in order to

get any sort of Covid passport happening since nothing is showing up. I fucking wish I had seagulls in my middle class gaff

The hatred Drs receptionists harbour for most of humanity makes me think they’re prominent members of the Nazi party reborn. 

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Tom said:

The hatred Drs receptionists harbour for most of humanity makes me think they’re prominent members of the Nazi party reborn. 

Either jobs like that actively seek to recruit narcissists or they're just so fucking grim that their employees have to temporarily adopt a narcissistic world view just to make it to pay day. The fact they never last long makes me think it's the latter.

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Is it just your vaccination status you're after? You can request a letter on the NHS website if that's the case. Just need your NHS number. 

9 hours ago, Renton said:

It's worked okay now, on the NHS App. What's the other one? Surely you need to it to link to your GP records and prove your identity? 

You just need your NHS number for the other app. Although looking on the App Store I can't actually find 2 apps now? 

I think there's two. NHS and NHS Covid 19. On Amdroid anyway. I don't recall needing much for the latter, which is the one that pings you, but it doesn't give you proof of vaccination.  I'm glad the actual.NHS app has a high bar to unlock its functionality, it gives you access to your entire medical records. Ive got it biometrically protected. Displays your vaccination status with a QR code, which is quite cool. 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Is it just your vaccination status you're after? You can request a letter on the NHS website if that's the case. Just need your NHS number. 

I’m the picture of health, I have no idea what my NHS number is so I need to get sorted with a GP to find out. A process that is taking three times as long as it should Plus I’m not carrying a letter about with me to get into pubs like some kind of deranged war widow. 

17 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’m the picture of health, I have no idea what my NHS number is so I need to get sorted with a GP to find out. A process that is taking three times as long as it should Plus I’m not carrying a letter about with me to get into pubs like some kind of deranged war widow. 

If you've ever had and kept a prescription, it's on that. Definitely a number worth remembering or storing, in the future you'll be asked for it by paramedics whilst dying by the road side. 

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

If you've ever had and kept a prescription, it's on that. Definitely a number worth remembering or storing, in the future you'll be asked for it by paramedics whilst dying by the road side. 

Renton, I’m the picture of health. The only thing I’ve ever been prescribed is a healthy dose of loving from local milfs 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/online-services/find-nhs-number/