Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

I turned contact tracing off, thinking of just deleting the fucking thing so I don’t get pinged before my holiday next week 

I turned that off in October last year. Any pings from signing into venues are purely advisory or for information, I've left it on for that.

28 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

When the seagulls follow the Rentons it is because they just want to get entertained.

Are you anywhere near the flooded areas mate? 
Hope you and yours are all ok. 👍

9 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Are you anywhere near the flooded areas mate? 
Hope you and yours are all ok. 👍

No, we already had a lot of rain a couple of weeks ago but got spared this time.

• Like 2

Johnson and Sunak both pinged following contact with Javid and both have confirmed that they won't be isolating because they're, very conveniently, part of a pilot scheme to do daily tests instead.

Any chance of anyone strictly following isolation rules between now and August 16th is now non existent. Anyone currently isolating will be going to the pub today. 

Why not? No sign that continuing taking the piss out of the public is cutting through yet

Westminster Voting Intention:

CON 57% (+14)

LAB 21% (-11)

LD 7% (-2)

GRN 5% (-1)

SNP 5% (+2)

OTH 6% (-)

Survation, July 20 - 25.

Are those numbers for real or did you make them up?

EDIT - just saw the date, nvm. I'm so used to bad news on that front that I actually found that fringe believable.

Edited by Rayvin

Currently conservatives on 43%, Labour on 33%. Sorry, this makes me angry, the people of this country are a fucking joke and deserve all they get.

Off for.a walk in the hills to clear my mind now. And, btw, there are no fucking seagulls here. 

44 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Didn't even make it to lunchtime before the u-turn came. They're both isolating now. Unfuckingreal, these cunts. 

157 minutes - that’s less time than it takes to watch most marvel movies