Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

8 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Didn't even make it to lunchtime before the u-turn came. They're both isolating now. Unfuckingreal, these cunts. 

Beyond parody now. Worrying that no-one in the government had enough foresight to think it might go down like a fart in a lift for the PM to dodge his isolation period.

Very surprised they didn't just refuse to answer questions on it and do it anyway. That's normally what happens 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, trooper said:

So tomorrow Boris will declare " Freedom Day" while in isolation. You really couldn't make this shit up 

The Health Secretary who wouldn't wear a mask has covid. The Prime Minister and Chancellor tried and failed to worm their way out of having to isolate.

If Calsberg did Freedom Day..........

Edited by Blastronaut
  • Haha 1

I'm not intending to change anything I've been doing because I have absolutely no trust in the government on any level and have seen no convincing data to make me think this is anything other than a political stunt that will cost lives.

But let's hope, for the sake of people's lives, that Johnson has got this right.

Another day, not so much as a peep from my Track and Trace app. This is criminal, I was out in Tynemouth all day Saturday and by 8 o’clock, the place looked like a scene out of Dawn of the Dead. I should be pinging off the hook. Give me the time off, @CovidApp

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

It was Bliss. The one on Market Street. Fuck that place and all the clowns that frequented it. 

Same one, different name. :lol: (This clown went to both incarnations on occasions with mates who were even bigger clowns). :lol:

• Haha 1

If you were there at any point between 1994 and 1997, then it's very likely I served you. Probably hated you for having the nerve to order drinks as well. 

I hope you weren't the lad who told me "I'm the sort of bloke that comes back with a gun..." cos I made him wait his turn for a drink, and an hour later kept true to his word. :lol:

They locked the front door and the bouncers all came running into the club, the soft cunts. 

• Haha 3

Possibly 94 at the latest. We never got into a fight coming out of there which I put down to either a miracle or more likely there was too many of us. Always looked dodgy as fuck with a East end/West end/ any fucker else wariness of other groups. :lol: (Can't say I'd love to go back although I'd be lying if I said I didn't have the odd good night in there. You want a medal the size of a frying pan working in there). :good:

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If you were there at any point between 1994 and 1997, then it's very likely I served you. Probably hated you for having the nerve to order drinks as well. 

I hope you weren't the lad who told me "I'm the sort of bloke that comes back with a gun..." cos I made him wait his turn for a drink, and an hour later kept true to his word. :lol:

They locked the front door and the bouncers all came running into the club, the soft cunts. 

Aye it was him Gem, he's always bragging about it  :icon_lol:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Possibly 94 at the latest. We never got into a fight coming out of there which I put down to either a miracle or more likely there was too many of us. Always looked dodgy as fuck with a East end/West end/ any fucker else wariness of other groups. :lol: (Can't say I'd love to go back although I'd be lying if I said I didn't have the odd good night in there. You want a medal the size of a frying pan working in there). :good:

Me and a few mates started there at the same time, so it was always alright working with your mates. The lass who ran the place was gutted when we all left at the same time cos she'd had steady staff for 3 years which was pretty much unheard of. She was asking me if I'd still do a couple of nights a week whilst working full time and doing accountancy exams. :lol:

It did get spicy in there a bit. None more so than on Bangra night. Pun intended, but also it was just different Indian families turning up wanting to kick the fuck out of other families. :lol: Tandoori turmoil every week. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Fuckin hard barman, or SO-CALLED FUCKIN HARD BARMAN. Shitein it. 

"So ah telt the cunt, or so called hard cunt, twa voddie & coke or I'll nip hame & fetch the fuckin glock, ken?" 

Screenshot_20210719-124659_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

"And today, Gemmill, that very same bouncer who came running in because he was a soft cunt. You knew him then only as Steven......"

"But now I am known as just 'That cunt Wraith!"

"Yes, the very same bouncer and self promoter extraordinary....... It's Steve Wraith!"

8478_1.jpg

JS65554677.jpg

• Haha 5