Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Another suspect! 

:lol:

You can strike me off the list, I was only back home for about 3 weeks in 94 and spent most of it blissed out on psychedelics and dope, cuddling twigs and gibbering. 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

What’s the crack with my COVID pass on the app expiring in two days? Is this a common thing or what?

Yes. I think it’s meant to be a short-term thing for access to events 

On 18/07/2021 at 10:40, Renton said:

Off for.a walk in the hills to clear my mind now. And, btw, there are no fucking seagulls here. 

There were seagulls trying to nick mg sandwiches on the summit of Helvellyn today. The little tinkers. Not so little actually , the cunts. 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Lifelong Tories getting shafted by the tories...its just... 

giphy.gif&ehk=SBEkR4La8XoDGhK5HQfcIDnGQm

If only there was something the billionaire Andrew Lloyd Webber could do to protect the livelihoods of his workers. Fucked if I can think what.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If only there was something the billionaire Andrew Lloyd Webber could do to protect the livelihoods of his workers. Fucked if I can think what.

He could sell another one of his Nazi- plundered paintings?

Turns out this wasn't just an error with the stat, cos he actually then went on to justify why it makes sense that a majority of hospitalizations would be doubled vaxxed. 

So first he gets the wrong stat and instead of querying it, he makes something up to justify it. Fuck me. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That is quite the fuck-up at a time when you're trying to convince people to get vaccinated. 

Close 

Cummings interview that's airing tomorrow night looks like it has some revelations which you would think would end Johnson, but which will instead be forgotten about by the weekend. 

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Really? I haven't seen them btw, hard to know when you're being serious :lol:

9 out the top 10 highest rates are parts  of the north east with Redcar and Cleveland ‘winning’ iirc 

56 minutes ago, Alex said:

9 out the top 10 highest rates are parts  of the north east with Redcar and Cleveland ‘winning’ iirc 

Where my parents live. Bout time the area was good at something

• Haha 1