Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

54 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

The PHE report also reveals that nearly a third of deaths from the Delta variant are of unvaccinated people over 50, which may be surprising given high vaccine coverage; for example, OpenSAFELY estimates more than 93% among the 65-69s. But there are lower rates in deprived areas and some ethnicities and communities with limited coverage will continue to experience more than their fair share of loss.

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Most people dying are vaccinated

And most working age adults in hospital are unvaccinated. 60% of the covid admissions in hospital. The fucking idiots. 

And you openly admit to being one of the tits who will refuse the next vaccine

Edited by Kid Dynamite

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Why would I?

Because it preventing to get infected does also decrease the risk to spread it?

I know thinking about others as well is a strange concept..

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

We were told it was so dangerous because of lack of immunity in the population. Now there's plenty. You think I'm getting annual jabs? Fuck that. 

Why though? Because it gave you a dead arm? 

10 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I felt like shit the day after my last one. If that happens after my annual one that could be a month or two of my life wasted! I'll roll the dice now thanks!

Even this has become a polarised issue!

It's not polarised though is it. Everyone on here is happy to have it and you're doing your best CT impression 

I think it's fine to not get the vaccine if you don't want to get the vaccine. If you're vocally anti vax, you're a fucking thick helmet and you're possibly dangerous depending on your level of influence. 

But if you just don't want to get the vaccine, fine. 

The Quiff has LESS THAN ZERO influence so I'm comfortable with him opting out. 

• Haha 4

Looks like the gamble has paid off. There's enough immunity now to stop incidence, basically we are finally on course for herd immunity. Save for a vaccine escaping mutant, it looks like we are in the home straight to me. 

2 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

It is polarised that anybody that doesn't want an annual vaccination is suddenly on the other side of the argument. I think higher risk groups should absolutely get annual jabs. 

• Like 1