Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Because they are unsure if it will have adverse side effects due to their still developing bodies.

I don't think so. I think it's supply shortages of the mRNA vaccines. Huge stockpiles of AZ now which we can't use. 

4 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Because they are unsure if it will have adverse side effects due to their still developing bodies.

Yet

France

Spain

Germany

The Netherlands

Sweden 

United States

All deem the vaccine safe enough to vaccinate their kids

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Alex said:

The Freeman Hospital today: 

40907C3F-C5C1-4FE5-B197-08CE5ADDF6EF.jpeg

Fucking disgusting, must've been the same cunts who daubed something about killing children with jabs on the primary school sign just around the corner I saw driving past this morning. I'd loved to have walked past them doing it if it was a quiet night. 

• Like 3

Lad on I know twisting on FB that he’s got Covid really bad. 

Lots of lists of symptoms and then “the reason I’m mentioning this is I was slightly naive about how bad it is despite losing two friends to it

How dumb do you have to be? :jesuswept:

• Jaysus... 1

42 minutes ago, Tom said:

Lad on I know twisting on FB that he’s got Covid really bad. 

Lots of lists of symptoms and then “the reason I’m mentioning this is I was slightly naive about how bad it is despite losing two friends to it

How dumb do you have to be? :jesuswept:

It's quite frightening the amount of thick cunts abound and then you realise they're weapons to be used either voting on complex issues, voting full stop are putty in the hands of dangerous players out there. If we had any semblance of a normal government the last few years would be getting looked into seriously but looks like we're too far gone at the minute. 

• Like 3

The energy crisis part seems valid enough anyway. Consumer prices are only going one way and more energy suppliers will join those that have already gone bust. Cross fingers for a mild winter or it's not going to be pleasant on the (actual) breadline.

8 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

The energy crisis part seems valid enough anyway. Consumer prices are only going one way and more energy suppliers will join those that have already gone bust. Cross fingers for a mild winter or it's not going to be pleasant on the (actual) breadline.

Loss of 19 guineas and a shilling UC and increases in NI as well. It's going to be utterly shit for millions. 

12 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

My bad I just saw the headline, I thought he was just saying it would definitely be an extra cold winter.