Coronavirus

Anorthernsoul

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Good luck to the Fists. 

Starmer's got it. If he gets through without having to wear a ventilator, he should make a big feature of that at his next PMQs. Calling Johnson a soft cunt and that. 

The soft cunt is probably using it as an excuse as to not push Sunak the fucking Tory plant.

• Jaysus... 1

As if my day couldn’t get any worse, Mrs.F has “asked if it’s alright” that she’s bringing a puppy home- in previous discussions about us having a shit machine, the one and only breed I specifically said I didn’t want under any circumstances was a Cocker Spaniel. 

Guess what breed this little Mackem fucker is? 

#cans 

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

As if my day couldn’t get any worse, Mrs.F has “asked if it’s alright” that she’s bringing a puppy home- in previous discussions about us having a shit machine, the one and only breed I specifically said I didn’t want under any circumstances was a Cocker Spaniel. 

Guess what breed this little Mackem fucker is? 

#cans 

"Wicket the Wonderdog likes this 👍

IMG-20211014-WA0002.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

That's odd. You sure she's getting it from a proper dealer?

It’s 6 months old, Grandparents of a colleague had it but one of them broke a hip so they can’t look after it properly. 
She’s played all her guilt-cards in a Royal Flush, crafty shithouse :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Good looking lad. I take it part of the deal was you could name him. :lol:

Oh yes. :lol:
His mackem name is history- I’ll be honest, I’m amazed everyone accepted Dweezil without batting an eyelid. 

19 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Oh yes. :lol:
His mackem name is history- I’ll be honest, I’m amazed everyone accepted Dweezil without batting an eyelid. 

So is this your dog now? Or is there some sort of trial occurring? 

Now that he's lost his slave name and been made a free man, you can't send him back. 

• Haha 2

Ah that's mint. Dylan used to get right on my tits, but I'm finally, in the last week or two, at the point where he can go for a full walk off the lead and I don't have to worry about him dicking off after other dogs too much. 

I can actually enjoy dog walks now, just watching him run around like a fucking lunatic and it's class. 

Good luck with him. 👍

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

Bulldogs are basically (semi) sentient scrotums with teeth and farts. 

She’s the best dog I’ve ever had tbh. Grew up with labradors which are great too but miles more personality in a bulldog 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Ah that's mint. Dylan used to get right on my tits, but I'm finally, in the last week or two, at the point where he can go for a full walk off the lead and I don't have to worry about him dicking off after other dogs too much. 

I can actually enjoy dog walks now, just watching him run around like a fucking lunatic and it's class. 

Good luck with him. 👍

He’s clearly had some training, but he’ll need a bit of work yet. 
Lovely temperament so far. 

• Like 2